A PSA reminder regarding golf course ponds

smalliebigs

You want to sit in the middle of that lake in my jon boat with me? :lol:

Fished it last year. That ish gets frothy from the big boats.

I'll stick to the electric only lakes until I can fish from a bigger boat there. Hit me up if you are in the area and need someone to cover water with ya.

It does get busy. I couldn't believe when my dad told me you can get ticketed for taking a leak in that big lake, but with the amount people and drinking in some of those party flotillas I could imagine a whole creek getting stank!

I'm sure I'll be up this spring or summer. Are you far from canoe creek?

It does get busy. I couldn't believe when my dad told me you can get ticketed for taking a leak in that big lake, but with the amount people and drinking in some of those party flotillas I could imagine a whole creek getting stank!

I'm sure I'll be up this spring or summer. Are you far from canoe creek?

Grew up about 1/2 hour from there. Sleeper, shhhh. ;)

I live about two hours away now.

I'd tie on a Real Deal and flush it down the toilet if I knew there were double digit bass living in the sewer system. Farm ponds, golf course water hazards, hundred thousand-acre lake, etc. I don't care where they live. If it's got big fish, I'll give it a go. ;)

LOL.... Hey Mom why is daddy in the bathroom so long.. don't worry Susy he is just swimBATING

I don't know about golf course ponds per se but I will say that City Park Lakes like we have in So Cal are not places where you put a hot dog on a treble and catch a nice bass. I would contend in fact that due to the amount of pressure these fish get that they are more difficult to 'fool' than big water fish that have more room to roam and hide. It doesn't matter where you catch em' as long as its done legit and the fish is legit.

JK

I'd tie on a Real Deal and flush it down the toilet if I knew there were double digit bass living in the sewer system. Farm ponds, golf course water hazards, hundred thousand-acre lake, etc. I don't care where they live. If it's got big fish, I'll give it a go. ;)

stickin a double duece!

Ya Wankstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's Ha ha ha ha! Get on the big water or die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben and I feed fish are pond hopping POSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA ha ha ! Just kidding!!!!

Did I ever tell you about the guy the doing the "crab" around the pond as the cops were rollin?

Screw big water.... it's too easy! hahaha. J/K. I enjoy both. I like the "ninja" element of fishing ponds that's why I do it. I also fish during spawn. :shock: Uh-oh poser alert! But i don't pretend they are swimbait fish so I don't feel bad.

Ya Wankstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's Ha ha ha ha! Get on the big water or die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben and I feed fish are pond hopping POSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA ha ha ! Just kidding!!!!