Next 3:16 bait release

bryand82487

I've got two on the line and I dont plan on skimping. Im a working man and I dont have to ask mommy and daddy for bait money like some foo's.

one day you will be asking the wife... If the doorbell rings on sat I run to the door before she knows whats going on.. and PS everything costs 20.00... only down side if anything happens to me thats what she would sell them to my low down buddies..

Easier to ask forgiveness than permission, my friend.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got two on the line and I dont plan on skimping. Im a working man and I dont have to ask mommy and daddy for bait money like some foo's.

one day you will be asking the wife... If the doorbell rings on sat I run to the door before she knows whats going on.. and PS everything costs 20.00... only down side if anything happens to me thats what she would sell them to my low down buddies..

Easier to ask forgiveness than permission, my friend.

If you are not married yet remember that wisdom.. when I was deep into my addiction You should have seen my trunk, my UPS guy was on the down low and If I wasn't home he wouldn't leave the rod tube at the front door.. everything went into my trunk to cool off and then slowly made its way into rotation. The standard response was "this old thing, I have had it for a while, no its not new" which was the "truth" because it was sitting in my trunk to cool off

Shinner,

Please give your wife my email address just in case something happens to you. Tell her she can make a tidy profit and I'll pay her $25 each for all your 3:16 hardbaits :lol:

Reminds me of one of the funniest things I've read in a signature anywhere - it went something like "My biggest fear in life is that when I die my wife will sell all my tackle for what I said I paid for it" :lol:

I preferred it when us obsessive types who check the 316 site 3 times a day would get the baits we 'work' for.

Anyways, Im sure they will be sick.

So those people that are either too busy at work in a machine shop, construction yard etc, or even out fishing are not obsessive enough for you and they don't "work" for their 3:16 baits?

:?

wow talk about precision balance to a bait of that size is sick.. I would if they could be made to suspend at different depths... like one that tracks down to 10ft and then will just suspend there, that would drive them insane having that bait just wiggle in front of their noses.

wow talk about precision balance to a bait of that size is sick.. I would if they could be made to suspend at different depths... like one that tracks down to 10ft and then will just suspend there, that would drive them insane having that bait just wiggle in front of their noses.

Thats what this one does, cranks down to 9 feet or so and will hold there,.. or anywhere inbetween. I only took it to that depth so you can see it in the pool.

That is badass.... If you dont mind me asking what BA did you modify to do that? I have a heavy floater I wouldn't mind making suspend...

None of the above;

Its a custom BA thats in the works and the precision and balance is in the bait itself and the maker, it will suspend with equal hooks also