Special 3 Day Weekend SUB Tourney

SU Crew

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got three this morning. Took picture of biggest but didn't bother to weigh. Only around 18" so I figured wouldn't have a chance to win. Gotta take kids to see Paranorman, will post picture later. Costas and my favorite HPH donated to the spirits of the lake. DOH! Who knew labor day could be so expensive....

So story of my life... My main fishing buddy is still dove hunting so I went out with another buddy who doesn't fish but wanted to go. So I gave him a camera and told him he had one job and one job only. Take pix if I catch anything. I ended up sticking 5 fish couple 3's, 2's and a 4.13. So I caught the big fish, pulled it up threw it on the scale and I swear I saw it read 4.13lbs told my buddy to take a pic of the fish, scale and code. He said "got the pix, go ahead and let the fish go". So I did. I get home and look at the pix and well.. this idiot didnt even get the weight of the fish in the pic and zoomed way in!!! hahaha oh well heres the pix haha

post-871-1425298710121_thumb.jpg

post-871-14252987101895_thumb.jpg

post-871-14252987102387_thumb.jpg

Just for fun. 8-) I didn't have any paper and pen on the boat or down the dock. Plus I'm really no tourney guy :D

Stuck this 4.5lbr on the special bait Saturday morning. Also stuck two 3lbrs the same morning on back to back casts, but only 4lb+ makes it back to the dock for photos. Had a pair of really nice bass come un buttoned that morning too :(

Good times, sick bait. Thanks Shinner!! Here she is, with the release 8-)

post-525-14252987103028_thumb.jpg

post-525-14252987103367_thumb.jpg

Good job guys! Is that a Real Deal or 1 Up, Bill?

That my friend is a one of a kind billed waking 1-up perch I borrowed from my friend and our SU master chef Dave Jackson (aka shinner). She'll be heading back to her owner this week. Fishing season's bought over for me now. Deer season starts in two weeks 8-)