!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FXCKJOEY

Cali. SwimbaitStyle

Bummer.....but Damn it's so simple....since iv"e been on SU, 3 years/4 months, how many times Do We need to see someone lose out due to paying F/F ???? it's been ingrained in my consciousness not to pay F/F, never ever,  not happening, don't thinks so Sucker!!!!! If people want F/F i still pay G/S....if they say no i move on, iv'e been burned I learned my lesson ...what the hell, 3-4 % is zilch in the over-all scheme of things....Please believe me I'm not "hating' Or calling out Choua,  i just this week completed a transaction with him for a couple baits.....in my mind it's so senseless with such an easy remedy.....As Sergeant Phil Esterhaus from Hill Street Blues (80's throwback) used to say "Hey...Let's Be Careful Out There!!!"...especially in these crazy times of social media....it's a sad commentary on our times, people aren't always what they appear.....that having been said,  Ban Him get him off SU as well as other platforms if you see him out there....JMHO...michel...Go Fish!!!

@fxckjoey contacted me a couple weeks ago about sunglasses I have for sale. He fed me the same story and at first I kindsa felt like an a-hole cuz I thought his story was BS, turns out I was right... He keeps telling me he doesnt have the funds, money is tight, my dad's dying,  probably thinking I'm gonna be a nice guy and send the sunglasses anyway... I'm not that nice. Then he tells me he's waiting for some refund in order to purchase the glasses. I didn't realize the refund was him scamming @petey pete and @Cali. SwimbaitStyle....  What a POS. 

This stuff has been happening a lot lately. There is a sticky post in the BM that reminds to pay as good and never as friends.

I have been a member for a long time and you learn who you can trust, there are many guys on this board that I will send baits before they pay or pay them before they have the bait.....but then there are others that I would ask for them to ship their bait first before I ship mine.

Even the help with donations post, I seen it all from sick wife, dog, cat, hamster, etc. MOST of the time it is legit but there are times when you help someone out and then see them buying $400 baits next week. And recently I have learned that when it was my time only a couple of people returned the favor out of many favors given. You should have control over your responsibility first and then buy the baits last. There are some many baits from $10 to $10000 each just find the bait that fits your income and you wound have to worry about screwing anyone or selling them so you can pay rent or feed your kids.

10 hours ago, swimbaitunderground said:

We are aware of @fxckjoey scamming both @petey pete and @Cali. SwimbaitStyle and are sorry to hear it happened. We have reached out to him via email and he will be banned in the next couple days. We show him as active as recently as 2/20  

This is just another reminder to always pay for items in the Black Market with Goods and Service via PayPal. 

I appreciate you guys so much brother !!! 

On 2/21/2020 at 1:32 PM, Cali. SwimbaitStyle said:

Alright guys gonna try to keep this as short as possible .. 

About 3 days ago, I saw this guy @fxckjoey @fxckjoey @fxckjoey <——

post up a natty OG deps 250 for sale. He post it up for $125. On his post he explained that the lure was to big so he wants to sell it. I dm him. I offer $170 and basically the dude that this lure is worth way more then what he had put it up for. I told him to give me a call so we can talk... he calls me about 40 mins later. He told me that the bait was sold already but since I’m offering more he will tell the other guy he will sell it to me instead .. I told him I don’t want no problem. If it’s sold then no worries. But if not I’m gonna Offer him $170. When we talked on the phone he had told me that his dad just pass away and his baby mama left him .. he works day in and day out.... after hearing this from the dude, I decide just to pay via Friends and family.. help the brother out. I had told him to send me pictures of the deps before sending it to me to confirm that it’s a OG. He never did. He sent me tracking info and I sent him the money within 5 mins after he provided tracking.. 2 days pass ... mails came in .. his package was the last package I opened expecting to see a Natty deps 250 !!!!!! This is what I got from the dude !!!! (((Two plastic bags))))Please help a brother out and spread the word. He told me he was 26 years old .. 

For me, I’m disappointed at this dude because I was willing to go out of my own way offering way more then what he wanted. I talk to him on the phone man to man .. and he goes and do this !!

Keep in mind we are all struggling, I’m going to school nearly having enough some months. Grinding my way through and willing to offer a helping hand to brothers like this guy .. and they end up stabbing you in the back. It’s the community I stand up for. The love for brothers .. people like this low life needs to be kick out. Please help a brother teach this guy a lesson. @fxckjoey I hope you learn something from this dude. Goodluck to you and yours. 

There was no weight on the package or the tracking info. 

1D104DFD-9693-480D-9C03-DFBD26F517BD.jpeg

9E3233B0-0574-4A30-832D-154E4DD3A655.jpeg

1349B463-83C8-4CC6-8524-E72EC4075A4D.jpeg

860F3A41-BA1D-41F7-9F67-C8C5FABD799C.png

BAB72B11-B8CF-4EE1-889F-B80658140133.png

023AD03B-FB04-4A0B-962D-41ACA6FEF400.png

B6600F25-CB36-4338-8791-95494AC13974.png

748A4479-C41A-455B-A40C-178E530068F8.png

Update to my brothers here that has been helping me solve this case: 

so far .. PayPal told me they can’t do anything. Of course, because of friends and family. They told me they are sorry and just to call my bank. That’s what I did. 

My bank wanted me to do a fraud claim. I have to provide (Texts, pictures, and the actual package itself) to prove this fraud claim. This will take about 90 days to solve. If my bank feels like it’s legit they will refund me my money back. If not, $175.23 will go to @fxckjoey fake “Funds/OG Natty 250”.

One thing is for sure, I’ll be more carful on helping random guys next time. I have friends on here that actual found out that his dad is still alive .... what a disgusting low life. For all of those that had also donated to this guy, I’m sorry that you guys did. Sadly, you guys will not be able to get those item or money back. 

on the positive note, I want to thank some of my brothers personally. 

First off, @Badfish562. For helping me and answering all my questions when I was in need of help. Brother is definitely a stand up dude. 
Next, @BigOPigSlayer for donationg some funds to my lost. Brother, I thank you for being kind. For going out of your way to help me. God bless your family. Another great dude. 
@dqb for seeing my post and also jumping in to genuinely donated some funds to my cause. Thanks brother. Much love. You have a awesome collection. 

@petey pete he also got scammed. But he open himself to offer me some money. Bro I appreciate you. You’re a dope dude.

Lastly, to all my brothers that stand up for me. Thank you guys. Even though I didn’t get my money back or the lure, I am bless to have friends like @tblando and many others in here who stood up for me. I appreciate you all. @swimbaitunderground thank you for kicking him out. This community has shown me nothing but love, I am forever grateful and thankful. If any of you guys ever need anything hit me up especially the guys I mention. For those that had commented positive things to this cause, I appreciate you all.  Have a Good weekend. Tight lines to all. 

10 minutes ago, Cali. SwimbaitStyle said:

Update to my brothers here that has been helping me solve this case: 

so far .. PayPal told me they can’t do anything. Of course, because of friends and family. They told me they are sorry and just to call my bank. That’s what I did. 

My bank wanted me to do a fraud claim. I have to provide (Texts, pictures, and the actual package itself) to prove this fraud claim. This will take about 90 days to solve. If my bank feels like it’s legit they will refund me my money back. If not, $175.23 will go to @fxckjoey fake “Funds/OG Natty 250”.

One thing is for sure, I’ll be more carful on helping random guys next time. I have friends on here that actual found out that his dad is still alive .... what a disgusting low life. For all of those that had also donated to this guy, I’m sorry that you guys did. Sadly, you guys will not be able to get those item or money back. 

on the positive note, I want to thank some of my brothers personally. 

First off, @Badfish562. For helping me and answering all my questions when I was in need of help. Brother is definitely a stand up dude. 
Next, @BigOPigSlayer for donationg some funds to my lost. Brother, I thank you for being kind. For going out of your way to help me. God bless your family. Another great dude. 
@dqb for seeing my post and also jumping in to genuinely donated some funds to my cause. Thanks brother. Much love. You have a awesome collection. 

@petey pete he also got scammed. But he open himself to offer me some money. Bro I appreciate you. You’re a dope dude.

Lastly, to all my brothers that stand up for me. Thank you guys. Even though I didn’t get my money back or the lure, I am bless to have friends like @tblando and many others in here who stood up for me. I appreciate you all. @swimbaitunderground thank you for kicking him out. This community has shown me nothing but love, I am forever grateful and thankful. If any of you guys ever need anything hit me up especially the guys I mention. For those that had commented positive things to this cause, I appreciate you all.  Have a Good weekend. Tight lines to all. 

I hope things work out in the end for you @Cali. SwimbaitStyle

Sorry to see you got scammed man, that sucks. I looked up your tracking number the first scan says "February 19, 2020, 11:41 am
USPS in possession of item MILAN, OH 44846" and since the guy sent you a pic of the receipt he more that likely dropped the package off at that location. USPS is federal so there are cameras in damn near all post offices, Call their police dept, if the have one, and that post office and explain what's going on. I believe someone said earlier his phone number comes back to sandusky OH (which has their own post office might i add). That's just 20mins NW of Milan. If you haven't saved receipt photo he sent you do so and see if you can check the details of the photo; you can typically see when pic was created(taken) if you want to try and get an idea of the time he was at the post office vs when the pic was taken. Hec, it's a long shot but he may of popped that photo in the post office and if they can point him out on cam then there you go.

On 2/22/2020 at 12:16 PM, bassbass said:

This stuff has been happening a lot lately. There is a sticky post in the BM that reminds to pay as good and never as friends.

I have been a member for a long time and you learn who you can trust, there are many guys on this board that I will send baits before they pay or pay them before they have the bait.....but then there are others that I would ask for them to ship their bait first before I ship mine.

Even the help with donations post, I seen it all from sick wife, dog, cat, hamster, etc. MOST of the time it is legit but there are times when you help someone out and then see them buying $400 baits next week. And recently I have learned that when it was my time only a couple of people returned the favor out of many favors given. You should have control over your responsibility first and then buy the baits last. There are some many baits from $10 to $10000 each just find the bait that fits your income and you wound have to worry about screwing anyone or selling them so you can pay rent or feed your kids.

I'm the person who wrote the sticky post in BM  telling people to beware of sellers asking to be paid via gift (family and friends).  It goes back to April of 2015 and is still as valid today.  I have probably done most of my bait deals as F&F but thats because I've been on this site long enough to have gotten a good idea who the reputable guys are.  If you have ANY question at all you should always use the Goods & Services for PayPal.  In the above case there is no way that PayPal is going to help you since they are going to view this as cheating the system to avoid their fees.  The best bet is to contact your credit card company immediately to see if they can hold up payment.