!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FXCKJOEY

Cali. SwimbaitStyle

@Cali. SwimbaitStyle if u paid ff with a credit card u can contact your credit card and they'll temporarily refund u and go after him for the funds

If he doesn't dispute it with proof, which he won't have proof obviously, they take the money from him and the temporary refund becomes permanent. 

I got scammed before paying ff when I first got started here on su. Never again, unless it's someone with a good, long standing reputation or someone u know and have dealt with before.  But I went to my credit card company and they came thru for me 

I've seen fxckjoey's posts around here and there and my spidey senses was going off for some reason every time I saw him so I just never paid attention to him to be quite honest. 

Just remember folks, if a deal is too good to be true, well,....u know the rest. And if u never dealt with them before, just pay the fees regardless of any sob stories. I honestly thought his natty was a new style 250 when I saw the price. But to me, all the red flags were there dude. Sob story, no pics......

Edited by SumoNinja

1 minute ago, SumoNinja said:

@Cali. SwimbaitStyle if u paid ff with a credit card u can contact your credit card and they'll temporarily refund u and go after him for the funds

If he doesn't dispute it with proof, which he won't have proof obviously, they take the money from him and the temporary refund becomes permanent. 

I got scammed before paying ff when I first got started. Never again unless it's someone with a good, long standing reputation or someone u know and have dealt with before.  But I went to my credit card company and they came thru for me 

I've seen fxckjoey's posts around here and my spidey senses was going off for some reason every time I saw him so I just never paid attention to him to be quite honest. 

Just remember folks, if a deal is too good to be true, well,....u know the rest. I honestly thought his natty was a new style 250 when I saw the price 

Thank you bro, ive been working all day. ill give them a call tomorrow. much love bro.

1 minute ago, Cali. SwimbaitStyle said:

Thank you bro, ive been working all day. ill give them a call tomorrow. much love bro.

For sure man. Sorry to hear, it sucks because there are tons of good guys like u who had nothing but a generous intent and got straight up screwed. Unfortunately we gotta be weary of strangers even when the strangers might very well be an honest person. But an honest person would never mind being questioned or tested first 

For sure man. Sorry to hear, it sucks because there are tons of good guys like u who had nothing but a generous intent and got straight up screwed. Unfortunately we gotta be weary of strangers even when the strangers might very well be an honest person. But an honest person would never mind being questioned or tested first 

yea bro, it sucks man. but thank you for reaching out to me !!!!!

3 hours ago, basskickinrednick said:

@swimbaitunderground time to ban this clown

The guy that scammed me back then never got banned. I made a thread and someone even tagged the admins if I recall. I didn't understand but I just moved on and never questioned it again. 

8 hours ago, fishingmachine said:

Choua is a good dude who has helped a bunch of people find the baits they are looking for and sells baits to those in need! Let’s help him out and get to the bottom of this and get him that 250

appreciate you brother !!

The guy that scammed me back then never got banned. I made a thread and someone even tagged the admins if I recall. I didn't understand but I just moved on and never questioned it again. 

i rather take a bullet for brothers on here..... bro if you can tag the admin and get this guy kick out for good that would be dope. it will save way more people in the near future

Just now, Cali. SwimbaitStyle said:

i rather take a bullet for brothers on here..... bro if you can tag the admin and get this guy kick out for good that would be dope. it will save way more people in the near future

Redneck already tagged them so hopefully he gets axed. 

Contact your credit card or bank and update us on what ends up happening. Would love to hear a happy ending. 

To all my brothers that has been helping me.. i appreciate each and everyone of you guys. There were some that even help donated. I dont know if you guys wanted me to tag you guys or not .. but "real eyes realize real guys".  This community has been nothing but love. I have became good homies with some of the guys here and also learned so much.. it's people like @fxckjoey that ruins it for the whole community.......

ill update you all once i get it figure out if ever.  Again, i hope this guy @fxckjoey learn a good lesson. I really hope he gets band. Even if he wanted money to support his family because his dad had past... i wouldn't hesitate to help this dude out.

But for him to do this.. what a shame. on so many level. Tupac once said, "Just because you lost me as a friend doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. Im bigger than that, I still wanna see you eat, Just not at my table."

Hey @fxckjoey if you legit and a real man .. you got my number. call me, lets talk man to man. 

Dude that sucks! Hopfually he comes through but seeing everyone getting the same packages, it doesnt look too good. He should definitely get banned for busting a dick move. Not just you but everyone else.

Be prepare for karma @fxckjoey esp with your sob stories. 

Sorry to hear man, he’ll be getting his for sure. Until then, maybe post the scumbags number up and we can all give him a call and let him know something about “f*#k you”.  I hope you get reimbursed buddy, that’s not cool.  Let’s make him have to change his number at the very least

If you have his name and you know what town he lives in you should call his local police department. One of my buddies was scammed on another forum and called, he was able to get his probation officer on the phone. They weren’t surprised he was scamming people on the Internet and they said don’t worry you will get your money back. we are going to go pay him visit right now. The money was returned lol

We are aware of @fxckjoey scamming both @petey pete and @Cali. SwimbaitStyle and are sorry to hear it happened. We have reached out to him via email and he will be banned in the next couple days. We show him as active as recently as 2/20  

This is just another reminder to always pay for items in the Black Market with Goods and Service via PayPal.