3:16

Texasfishn

@Texasfishn
5” weedless rising sons are my favorite soft bait out there. I also fish the 6.75” and have been very successful as well. One cool thing you can do is rig them weightless— just need to make sure you rig it perfectly straight. You can also add a little lead tape to help balance it out. Very good application for grass and pads. Good luck! 

So my last 6.75 was snatched off my line yesterday by something big I ordered two packs of the 5 inch because the 6.75 were just hit so much but I did have an issue with one it split when I rigged it I only poked it once I emailed 3:16 n he never got back to me so good baits but not perfect also I had to add a little weight to one side of the bait cause it wanted to swim funny

All you need to know is that they get bit. Definitely one of my best baits for big fish up here, all but one of these fish were over 8lbs, all on the 3:16 rising son. I'm up north in canada so anyone should be confident in his baits anywhere you fish

8lb10z.png

8lbs.jpg

7lb bass.jpg

bass 8lb.jpg

bass 8lb8oz.jpg

bass8lb8oz.png

8lb12oz.jpg

On 4/12/2020 at 8:42 PM, Mossypumpkin said:

Favorite so far is the 5” weedless minnow

Sorry to bring up the past.... how do you like to rig them. I hate the hook that comes with them. Granted I wasn’t fishing them top water, but on a c rig. Got murdered several times, but the hook would just bury up in the bait. 

3 hours ago, Texasfishn said:

Sorry to bring up the past.... how do you like to rig them. I hate the hook that comes with them. Granted I wasn’t fishing them top water, but on a c rig. Got murdered several times, but the hook would just bury up in the bait. 

Rigging mine with a beast weighted 6/0 or 8/0. They still have a great action with the weight and can get them down better