Super or xtra slow sink fs or multi jointed sb

BassJunkie

Any one have some suggestions for a xtra slow sink 6 or 7 inch fs swimbait preferably shad shape something not coustom because they are hard to get. I had a rod reel and favorite bait disappear last night and if my boy makes me this bait again it’ll be a few weeks before I get it so I’m in need of an immediate replacement until that happens I’m looking for a bait I can straight slow retrieve and it will sink about 2 feet 3 tops below the surface and if rod tips up then you can wake it. Any suggestions? I ordered new rod new reel should be here by Thursday but my bait you know how that goes

1 hour ago, BassJunkie said:

Yeah I have several and I catch a lot of fish on them but I’m looking for half that sink rate

Im actually in this same process for my son. I have been tied to top water and cheap fast baits so he doesnt get snagged 99% of the time.

I think im going to order some of that suspend strip foam stuff, see if i can make a SS into a XSS. I would love to get him into a small glide like the Golden Gremlin but it sinks wayyy to fast.

12 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

Im actually in this same process for my son. I have been tied to top water and cheap fast baits so he doesnt get snagged 99% of the time.

I think im going to order some of that suspend strip foam stuff, see if i can make a SS into a XSS. I would love to get him into a small glide like the Golden Gremlin but it sinks wayyy to fast.

Interested in foam suspending strips as well.

Edited by Born 2 fish