Hiroshima 8.5 info

Fallof74

It can’t be by batches of colors either because I’m order #1300 and people have already gotten colors that I ordered. I got tracking like 3 weeks ago and it says usps hasn’t received the items yet.

i ordered gorilla club, green goblin, and bone

Edited by morris1

16 hours ago, morris1 said:

It can’t be by batches of colors either because I’m order #1300 and people have already gotten colors that I ordered. I got tracking like 3 weeks ago and it says usps hasn’t received the items yet.

i ordered gorilla club, green goblin, and bone

that confirms he is doing it by color, he has not physically dropped off your package due to bone not being done yet but made the label to put with your other two that are done.  

3 hours ago, rossco7777 said:

that confirms he is doing it by color, he has not physically dropped off your package due to bone not being done yet but made the label to put with your other two that are done.  

yeah didn't really think about it like that.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:40 PM, Hmoob said:

1403 and haven't heard/received email

I could not believed these drag on into 6 months period of  waiting  game. I start lose interest in this kind of hard to get business. If he can not make it for his customers then dont take money from us in beginning. I am very frustrated and distrust the way of handling this . Sorry i will never order again

3 hours ago, John Lee said:

I could not believed these drag on into 6 months period of  waiting  game. I start lose interest in this kind of hard to get business. If he can not make it for his customers then dont take money from us in beginning. I am very frustrated and distrust the way of handling this . Sorry i will never order again

He had an accident and was out for quite a few months, it's an understandable reason for the delay. i don't rely on this bait as my only swimbait. I just fished other baits in the meantime and was ecstatic when it arrived.

Edited by El_Weruso

1 minute ago, El_Weruso said:

He had an accident and was out for quite a few months, it's an understandable reason for the delay. i don't rely on this bait as my only swimbaitunderground. I just fished other baits in the meantime and was ecstatic when it arrived.

Yeah, I would cut him some slack for sure. 

On 6/5/2020 at 8:44 AM, John Lee said:

Good riddance. He’s probably busy perfecting every swimbait before he ships them. You can pick up a swaver however fast you can drive to the tackle store.