WCZ 7.5 Battles

dominioncaster

I got mine. Buddy didn't. Headcase in the 9s is awesome. These things will last so long now. I've spent so much time repairing blowouts this is a dream. Anyone who's tried making baits knows how hard it can be, and adding in a harness.. You have a second part you have to design and mold, and consistently pour and place inside the bait mold. And then an adjustable screw eye is put into that. It's so much more work, but it's so innovative and works so well. For all the time that takes, $55 bucks ain't so bad. Just re-tie often and keep mend-it on you and these things will last soooo much longer. Getting that harness positioned correctly and consistently must have been such a headache and probably took years to get right. If it's not centered the bait won't swim correctly. Mad respect to Mike, he's killing it. 

1 minute ago, chilean_turkey said:

I have the worst luck in this forum. All the good colors sold out in 1 min :(

If it makes you feel better I think my buddy has worse luck. He missed them while I bought em right next to him. Also the sub tournament he could have won but forgot to take a picture with the code word because he thought he forgot to enter lmao. 

• 2 weeks later...