Tiny Bullshooters...don't over pay!

Jinxd12

Been seeing people posting Tiny Bullshooters on here no price. When asking for a price it's $100 plus. 

These are coming from newer members trying to FLIP! Buy 2 for the price of one if you really need to spend that $100!

Please go to eBay and pay $60ish. Don't pay a flipper price for a readily available bait. Thanks @bassbass and @Swimbaitlife.

Just looking out for guys like they did for me!

I always wondered if it would be a good idea to have a list of swimbaits with their relative current price that changes as the market price changes. But i'm not sure how people would like it of if it would even work, although it'll inform new buyers and people that maybe aren't as active from getting ripped off. 

“Sad but true”.  It’s just as bad as these knuckleheads “Robbin in the hood” right now, stealing from their own community.  I’ll go ahead and move and get out the way, some of these prices are just ”lootercris” 

see what I did there?? Lol

1 hour ago, dominioncaster said:

Wow, I thought I got close to retail at $64. Should of done more research before I bought. 

But I understand its a supply demand thing. U may not find any more stock for $30.....if they're outta stock everywhere, and u tried looking everywhere, black market, Facebook, ebay....then that is up to u as a buyer to decide how bad u want one if they're only available at $50+

Edited by SumoNinja

50 minutes ago, SumoNinja said:

But I understand its a supply demand thing. U may not find any more stock for $30.....if they're outta stock everywhere, and u tried looking everywhere, black market, Facebook, ebay....then that is up to u as a buyer to decide how bad u want one if they're only available at $50+

$60 is right around every other bullshooter price. Seems fair for a deps bait. But paying $100 because a new guy wants to flip is annoying. 

Then it drives price up for people who will actually "fish" the bait. Again annoying!

6 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

$60 is right around every other bullshooter price. Seems fair for a deps bait. But paying $100 because a new guy wants to flip is annoying. 

Then it drives price up for people who will actually "fish" the bait. Again annoying!

For sure man, $100 is straight up taking advantage of someone. 

Unless they themselves paid $100, and only trying to make their money back. But if they purchased for retail and wants $100, then that's totally deliberate price gouging 

Admittedly I saw one on Ebay and paid way too much. Must have been the initial listing for one. I have it and fished it briefly just to see the swim.

I like it. Seems like a bait to fish more erratically with speed and then pause. I can't say it swims awesome at slow speeds but could be me. It's a tiny bait as advertised. Super cool though! Comparison pic with Bullshooter Jr. 

20200526_104532.jpg

20200526_101415.jpg