Website up and running

kev_swmbt_20

Eventually going to get one. Your last drop was a week after 316 preorder, which tied me up. Reason your lineup has caught my eye is use of browns and orange, good colors for tannic stained waters in my area. 

Edited by bigpoppabass

1 hour ago, bigpoppabass said:

Eventually going to get one. Your last drop was a week after 316 preorder, which tied me up. Reason your lineup has caught my eye is use of browns and orange, good colors for tannic stained waters in my area. 

Haha I understand man! And as of right now I still have some baits available and also if I get an order of a bait I don’t have in stock I’ll let the buyer know that I’ll start working on the bait on my days off and don’t take payment until I start the bait! But thank you for the interest man I appreciate it! I think the bright orange on the belly is the key! I fish both clear and stained waters and I feel like in the clear water they can see it from so far away and long casts are the ticket and then fishing stained water it gives the fish a nice target! I can also do custom color ways as well, so let me know if you want to do something in the future! Hit me up on here or Instagram!