SwimbaitUnderground x Higher Power Swimbaits

swimbaitunderground

Randell, you'll have a Paypal setup come April?

That is the plan as of right now. I am getting a guy to make me a page that will have a paypal type ordering system where the baits will be listed that are available with a button to click to order. I am very busy this time of year with a guide service, four kids, very busy wife with new job as well so things do not always get done as planned sometimes but my goal is to have baits for sale on a site to order by April.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Field testing this bait would be a pleasure!!! We have lots of big bass down here in Louisiana and Texas (Toledo Bend & San Rayburn). Lots of trees and creek channels to run that top hook around. Shad and Gizzard shad are always on the menu here........its hard to find a great shad pattern swimbait that can handle bass after bass mowing it down like they've just ate their last supper. Would love to be one of those lucky guys to have the chance to fish this bait and give feedback.

Sincerely

Thebig1

My apologies for posting about field testing so late!!!! Missed seeing that there was 9 pages of post and already a list of lucky swimbaiters for field testing. Look forward to hearing more about this bait. Love the top hook model. Randall when will that model be available to buy?

Speed was telling me about these baits last year. My wife and I had our second son last year and I moved away from fishing a bit (well at least buying new stuff heh). I look forward to the new models, and if you ever have need for another rest run I'd gladly help you out. Great looking baits, and I hear great things about you as well.

Speed was telling me about these baits last year. My wife and I had our second son last year and I moved away from fishing a bit (well at least buying new stuff heh). I look forward to the new models, and if you ever have need for another rest run I'd gladly help you out. Great looking baits, and I hear great things about you as well.

If you find those schooler stripes in Redman, Williams or Pinchot let me know. Would be a fun day blasting them on the HPH.

I've got 5 of them now, no problem letting you test them out if we can make it happen.

My apologies for posting about field testing so late!!!! Missed seeing that there was 9 pages of post and already a list of lucky swimbaiters for field testing. Look forward to hearing more about this bait. Love the top hook model. Randall when will that model be available to buy?

I don't have any plans right now to make any top hooks any time soon. It's one of those things that really has a limited use as a hard bait. I only fish it myself over heavy cover when big fish are really choking the bait. It was just something I made to fill a need in my own fishing so I sold a few to people who wanted to try it. I might make like one small run of them a year or something for people that want them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...