MCL GILL F/S

Leftside

So I messaged about this 3 minutes after it was posted, saying I’ll take it. He replied with his PayPal info, followed by another message saying, “I got higher offers so if you wanna go higher, you have first priority“. 

What a way to conduct business....maybe we should have a bidding section aside from the Black Market? SUBay....

Had kinda same thing happen awhile back. Was first to post "take it" plus sent message a d got reply. Later in day he said it was gone even though i said I would take it. He said "well it happens to me". Uh, what the hell?

Crap isnt it.

Kind of a strong take because he didn't sell it or ship it yet but this should warrant a negative feedback in my opinion. Myself i always check someone's feedback before doing business with them. This feed will be forgotten but a negative feedback stays there. Ill never do business with this guy myself purely because of how he conducted himself here. 

16 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

I keep saying....ITS THE NEW GUYS!!! Need to lock down the BM til a certain post count!!

Agreed. 50 posts til you can buy and sell. Would weed out all the people who join for a day to flip a bait

1 hour ago, Mossypumpkin said:

It sure is, Brian. At the risk of sounding older than I am, I miss the old days...

Seems like things like this are happening more and more and on both sides (buyers and sellers). Seems like the new way to purchase is to say you will take it and then want to negotiate after committing to purchasing it. Selling has become a behind the scenes bidding war. I wish people had to post a price and there was less behind the scenes negotiating. 

It’s definitely not just new guys. I’ve had reputable people state the price, I agree, and then next message is something like “person _____ wil pay me x dollar amount tomorrow or in a few hours.” Basically becomes a bidding war. If it’s something I really want I end up paying more just so I don’t have to deal with it. Maybe in the feedback section you can state whether you had to bid multiple times when you deal with someone. Leave real feedback and hold people accountable.