8" Gliding Gizzard (High Power Swimbaits)

jiggerjake

1 hour ago, GoblinSlayer said:

I think his baits are well built fish catching machines. So what if it pinks up a lil bit or turns yellow slightly over time. If somebody doesn't like a bait because of that -then don't buy them. leave them for the rest of us to fish!! And maybe they should stick to indoor activities. The bait maker makes they're baits a certain way and im sure they do not appreciate somebody's half a minute idea suggestion on how it could be done better especially when they spent countless time designing the bait. Im on hps with this one you should of just sold it to somebody and turned a profit then put them on blast to everybody for something so little and is designed into that bait

Man, I hear you.  Unfortunately, it’s really pink and I won’t be buying another one so you can have them all.  

The OP asked about others experiences and I shared mine.  No blasting, just sharing my experience to a fellow SU member.  Honestly, I wish HPH the best.  It was just the one interaction that lost me. The baits he makes look amazing new.

6 hours ago, Snookonfly said:

Man, I hear you.  Unfortunately, it’s really pink and I won’t be buying another one so you can have them all.  

The OP asked about others experiences and I shared mine.  No blasting, just sharing my experience to a fellow SU member.  Honestly, I wish HPH the best.  It was just the one interaction that lost me. The baits he makes look amazing new.

Pics??

3 minutes ago, Snookonfly said:

Top is brand new

Bottom was taken right after two days of throwing it on the TN river.

FFB97D86-0C07-43D8-8A28-D9A42531BA61.jpeg

I'll trade it from ya! My water is muddy color don't matter!!

I have some that may have turned a little but I would say more a yellowish. It doesn't bother me as the fish will still hit it. I really don't focus on that as I have other brand baits that have no eyes, no finish, and even no tail and still get hit.

I am not you so if you where not happy with it, you tried to address it and mind your own mind up to how you would like to move forward.

0914190925c_HDR~2.jpg

5 hours ago, Snookonfly said:

Top is brand new

Bottom was taken right after two days of throwing it on the TN river.

FFB97D86-0C07-43D8-8A28-D9A42531BA61.jpeg

I’ve got at least 20 8” & 6” I think out of all of them 2 of them turn like your bottom one. Most of my waters are pretty clear and the thing still gets SMASHED!!!!