New baits

aidanbourassa

im not a bait builder yet buy id like to be. I dabble with soft plastics.Check out engineered angler, solarbaits and splish splash on youtube. Oh and i forgot marling baits also. They are very talented bait builders and they use techniques anybody can use regardless of their experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey. There’s people that don’t want to support you getting started. I understand it takes someone trying your baits regardless of looks or history to get you started. Don’t get discouraged. You’ll get better with more practice I promise. The more time you spend on a bait the better off it will be. Got to have patience with bait building. Either way. Good job on the first build, the only way to go is up. 

13 hours ago, Ethan Thrash said:

Hey. There’s people that don’t want to support you getting started. I understand it takes someone trying your baits regardless of looks or history to get you started. Don’t get discouraged. You’ll get better with more practice I promise. The more time you spend on a bait the better off it will be. Got to have patience with bait building. Either way. Good job on the first build, the only way to go is up. 

Thanks you so much for the encouraging words.

• 2 months later...

I'm all here for support my guys! I'd be interested in using your baits. Haters will hate don't worry about that. Props for starting early and having a dream that you can make a reality. DM me and we can make a deal. Tight lines man and good luck in the future 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 9:13 PM, Alex Burton said:

When I first started my baits looked terrible now they look a good bit better. Here is a deadstick that I made lately 

04DB07F4-5FB1-43E3-9139-91263360DAE0.jpeg

On the gill plate is that a bluegill style? Because the long flap make it look like it. 

• 4 months later...

Making baits is fun, catching fish on them is fun. The more you do, the better you will become. Be your own best critic, as no one will test them as you will. Once you get the action you want, then start better cosmetics, cuz people are visual and spoiled, ha,ha. Fish are just looking for Food.