Washington state DD

SkagitBasser

She came smoking up from 15+ft of deep timber to smack the Wade Hoggs. I was only on the lake for maybe 45 minutes, made for an epic lunch break fishing session. She went 10.1 on a couple different scales. 2nd best day of my life, never thought I'd break 10lbs here in Wa.

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

Fish here in Washington hit 23 and then just grow out lol. 

I love the Orochi Leviathan its amazing, prefer it over my dobyns and loomis, the full cork has me by the heart lol. I've thrown up to the pizz wake trout on it and that was doable. Wish I had about 4 more of these rods.

Brent you are such a slayer my dude, I wanna grow up and be just like you minus the Arizona cardinals lol 

2 hours ago, SkagitBasser said:

Fish here in Washington hit 23 and then just grow out lol. 

I love the Orochi Leviathan its amazing, prefer it over my dobyns and loomis, the full cork has me by the heart lol. I've thrown up to the pizz wake trout on it and that was doable. Wish I had about 4 more of these rods.

Brent you are such a slayer my dude, I wanna grow up and be just like you minus the Arizona cardinals lol 

Yeah, CRAZZZY THICK!!!

• 1 month later...