Zack.H

Man that sucks sorry to hear about that ! did you walk around the area could of chucked it in hopes of coming back for it since you were on his tail or it not being what they want and just dumped it. but damb sorry about the loss of gear ..

12 hours ago, Zack.H said:

Dude I know. I'm beating myself up about it. He caught me when I just got home from grinding out a night of throwing the alpha sewer rat so I was getting comfortable. 

I’m sorry to hear that! What’s up with throwing the rat at night. Brings out some bad people. Glad your good other than the baits. Sorry about that. 

13 hours ago, CaliBassin said:

This is a prime example of why this forum page is so badasss. Need more people in the world like those of you helping this guy out. Pretty special.

Dude this is hands down the best and most helpful group I've ever been a part of!!

On 10/14/2020 at 10:46 AM, Gabe S. said:

So sorry to hear brotha. Hope these baits get you some fish while they are looking for that P.O.S

image.thumb.png.269a5c82e30e26a51ccae56fe407b460.png

Bro thank you so much! I can't stress to everyone how much this means!!! And definitely going to pay it forward when the time comes!!