HUDDLESTON LOT

FTG

its kinda crazy! I joined this because I was referred to this site hoping it won't be a blodydeck type platform! I've asked others how to change/edit but I guesss there's no was too! Im a big guy, with big hands and meant to post it for $200 for the lot! THIS ish isn't stolen! its from my sister in laws really good friends now dead husband! im trying to help the "not allowed" widow sell this ish to help her out! so if anyone has something they would like to discuss on the side then shoot me a pm!

so in reference to the too good to be true because of price for these is it is! I meant to put it for $200 for the lot! makes sense because of all the message I received!

2 minutes ago, FTG said:

its kinda crazy! I joined this because I was referred to this site hoping it won't be a blodydeck type platform! I've asked others how to change/edit but I guesss there's no was too! Im a big guy, with big hands and meant to post it for $200 for the lot! THIS ish isn't stolen! its from my sister in laws really good friends now dead husband! im trying to help the "not allowed" widow sell this ish to help her out! so if anyone has something they would like to discuss on the side then shoot me a pm!

so in reference to the too good to be true because of price for these is it is! I meant to put it for $200 for the lot! makes sense because of all the message I received!

So you originally posted them for the correct amount that you intended, re-listed them for $100, and then changed it back to $200 because you got a lot of messages?

this platform I think needs a lot of tweeks! when I saw my post it looked my written message was in the picture and to the side of it! was confused! Believe me I know the price on these! im hooking it up! still at the $200 which I originally had was a phenomenal price! 

@FTG Not trying to bash, it's just a normal thing around here to pay fees when purchasing from new members is all. I wasn't trying to throw any negative comments your way. Good luck with your sale man

2 minutes ago, FTG said:

ok! just think some need to ask before they throw out ish! its amazing how quick people are to punch away on a keyboard throwing out bullshit instead of asking "whats the reason for the sell?' or something to that extent!

When people have been scammed in the past, they try to warn others when the situation looks fishy like yours. They’re just looking out, that’s all.