DRT JOKER - A Surface Nightmare

BassInterceptor

On 11/13/2020 at 7:48 AM, BassInterceptor said:

@ 4:52 in the vid you will see a massive dead gator I found. Only thing that could have done this is an even bigger gator. There are wetlands behind this pond, and I always hear a deep gator bellow off in the woods. I suspect something massive is living back there. I come across a lot of big gators, but they all keep their distance. When I roll up to a spot, I thoroughly case the joint and fish with eyes in the back of my head.

I did see the big dead gator - I thought that maybe it had been hit by a boat.  Didn't even think about the fact that another gator may have "had words" with it.

36 minutes ago, Cw0906 said:

Bro you're videos are great! Very unique and the editing is awesome! Makes me miss living in south florida.

What program do you use for editing videos?

Appreciate the kind words dude. Strictly iMovie,    Self taught :) 

Incredible video dude. The music in it made me feel like o was watching the movie “Rad”. Not that your music was in it, just had that 80’s vibe to it. 

I used to live in GA. I know those feels of fishing gear with eyes in the back of your head. Also like that on Lake Eufala. 

Seriously, killer video. 

3 hours ago, Shane Snell said:

Incredible video dude. The music in it made me feel like o was watching the movie “Rad”. Not that your music was in it, just had that 80’s vibe to it. 

I used to live in GA. I know those feels of fishing gear with eyes in the back of your head. Also like that on Lake Eufala. 

Seriously, killer video. 

Thanks so much dude. Wow, I can’t believe I totally forgot about the movie RAD. Loved that flick back in the day. Im gonna watch it this weekend 

• 2 weeks later...

Cool videos, great catches, and kudos to you for fishing in such a bass, snake, and gator infested swamp!  I spent some time in the Everglades, lots of bass infested water around but I'm chicken when it comes to the reptiles :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...