Tactical Bassin' 90 min everything you need to know about swimbaits vid...

rwp

He is and has only made one post on the forum. It was a hefty post in the middle of some beef between Mickie (Mickey?) from 316 and another guy. I believe it was back in 2011. In the post Matt was very well spoken and set the record straight between a lot of misinformation. It's an interesting post and a wild thread. Lots of angry dudes. If you want to find it, look up Matt Allen and you should see his post on his profile. 

21 minutes ago, Ira Waldman said:

He is and has only made one post on the forum. It was a hefty post in the middle of some beef between Mickie (Mickey?) from 316 and another guy. I believe it was back in 2011. In the post Matt was very well spoken and set the record straight between a lot of misinformation. It's an interesting post and a wild thread. Lots of angry dudes. If you want to find it, look up Matt Allen and you should see his post on his profile. 

That escalated quickly. 

8 hours ago, Ira Waldman said:

There was another site back then... Swimbait Nation.com which no longer exist. Professionals always take heat unfortunately.