Sbu jukebox!!

Jtelarkin08

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock and roll, but nothing on the water. I like it quiet when fishing and fortunately there are not many wakeboard boats blaring tunes on Casitas. Every time I hear someone blaring music on the water it makes me feel like I am in the ghetto.

Rich

I've grown to like some country since I've been living with a Texan for a few months, but I am mainly more of a rock guy. Punk rock, old school, and heavy metal are mainly what I listen to with some ska and reggae when I'm driving or just chilling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShtAtZEMGUY

Party music is a bit different, and the best parties I've been to recently have had DJs that used sets with dubstep, some rap, and a bit of hip hop mixed in.

I don't listen to any music while I fish, nothing beats the sound of a bass crushing my topwater, the sound of my outboard, the zing of braided line through the guides that's all I need on the water. Off the water I listen to a little bit of everything except corporate prefabricated cookie cutter pop music and I don't care for Rap or Country. I appreciate classical, blues, world music, expieremental, Classic Rock , Progressive, Punk and certain heavy metal bands. I have a soft spot for jam bands like the Allmann Bros, Gov't Mule etc. The best music I've checked out lately has been Florence & the Machine, very unique artist. All time favorite band is Van Halen from 78-84 with David Lee Roth on vocals.

I like to diversify :lol:

1. Classic rock is the best- led zep, the who, journey, stones, eagles etc...

2. Rap- Anything not mainstream (yet) Lupe Fiasco is the best and talib kweli is good too.

3. Jake shimabukuro- :lol: basically the god of the ukulele. I want to play like him.