!! Holiday Meathead Giveaway !!

Bmurr7

12 hours ago, browniez said:

I’ve definitely got a buddy that could use it, but I’m taking him on a 2 day musky hunt as a pick me up.

Good on you man! Hopefully this brings a smile to someone’s face that really needs it.

Hell yea nothing like a 40+inch tank at the side of the boat

Edited by Kickinbass1011

8 hours ago, Briant N. said:

I dont want to opt in, just wanted to say my piece. This is a great community, I have had someone extend their generosity to me in a similar way. Just wanted to say that I hope it goes to a genuine person. Good on you man!!

Thank you, thats the hope is that someone who really needs a pick me up will get it and fish the hell out of it haha. Gotten a few good candidates but between now and sunday I would love to hear some more! 

I guess I’d like to opt in as well, my dad has stage 4 cancer and fishing with him is our best way of bonding it’s bad to say but I don’t know how much time I have with him. So every opportunity I have with him we have our lines in the water. I’m only 16 and have a bad addiction to fishing and it would mean a lot. 

WINNER-

I wish I had more Meatheads to give away to all of you, Much love to all who commented and I thank those thinking of others who commented on their behalf. @Thiskidlikes2fish I hope you stick a giant on your new Meathead!  

Props again to @Bmurr7 for his generosity and making the holiday season a bit merrier. Members who do what they can to contribute and give back to the community are worth their weight in gold. Thank you.

@Thiskidlikes2fish fish that bait hard and share some pics of the fish you catch on it. Also best wishes in your bait building endeavors. Some of the most rewarding catches are made on baits you built with your own hands.

Edited by danthefisherman