!! Holiday Meathead Giveaway !!

Bmurr7

I recently had someone hook me up big time, I'm very grateful and I really want to pay it forward to the next person. In the spirit of the Holiday season, how crazy the year has been and how many people could use some good vibes and a smile I want to give someone a chance at a free bait. I have a Mattlures Meathead in bluegill, bait is like new, I would really like to see go to someone who needs it, someone new who is getting into big baits, someone who could really use a gift who's had it rough lately or something like that. Please leave a comment if you or someone you know could really use a pick me up right now. I'll pick a winner this Sunday! Thanks SU.

20201209_202410.jpg

16 minutes ago, chefchris said:

That's awesome of you man, and great job paying it forward, I think everyone falls into that rough year category in one way or another. Hopefully it goes to someone could really use the gesture. 

Yeah man it's definitely been a weird one for us all haha.

I would like to join. With me receiving this bait it would not go towards me but my nephew who’s getting into swimbait. So far I have only given him a bullshad and my starter rod which is the daiwa dx. With me barely starting off with nothing and to where I am right now. It has been a struggle and think with him just starting it’ll boost his confidence getting into swimbait and would be thrill to receive this bait In his Arsenal. 

I would like a chance.right now I don’t have any swimbaits accept the ones I have made.And my grandmother has just passed and a lot of money is going to the memorial .Making me unable to get any swimbaits. Thanks for the consideration.

Not for me but for my nephew.

He recently went thru a pretty brutal divorce where I knew the marriage was doomed years before it happened. Swapping their 3 small kids every other week has to be very confusing to them. 

I got him into swimbaiting to help get him out and get his mind off things. And he now has like 3 legit beginner swimbaits, 2 casting setups and got 1 swimbait fish so far.  If he gets this bait it will be his most expensive one and one I know he'll put some use into. 

Either way, thanks for paying it forward @Bmurr7