BB deps 250

LunkerPunkTW

I'm sure all the slide swimmers are the same even the ones at bass a thon the only thing different about a bbtrout is the pattern from a regular trout. Bb trout has more pronounced black dots and a lighter purple. I'm pretty positive about this one. But someone prove me wrong please

It is my understanding, that the BB Trout the come stock from Deps are built to Butch's tuned specifications. I could be wrong, but I think that is true. I do know that Butch does modify the weights on his 250s to get them to do what he wants. His Saiko tuned baits also have upgraded eyes, different hooks, and a light epoxy code on the sticker under the soft plastic shell; at least that is what he did to the Saiko tuned bait that I purchased directly from him.

Butch is a class act all the way IMHO.

It is my understanding, that the BB Trout the come stock from Deps are built to Butch's tuned specifications. I could be wrong, but I think that is true. I do know that Butch does modify the weights on his 250s to get them to do what he wants. His Saiko tuned baits also have upgraded eyes, different hooks, and a light epoxy code on the sticker under the soft plastic shell; at least that is what he did to the Saiko tuned bait that I purchased directly from him.

+1--8 :)

You are correct.

Also, Butch has at least four other different "specifications" for his deps 250's.

There's ALOT more than meets the eyes, gents ;)

Look for eye-opening insights on his new SAIKO website. Coming soon 8-)

~R

You are correct.

Also, Butch has at least four other different "specifications" for his deps 250's.

~R

Do you know what he ate for lunch?

You are correct.

~R

Do you know what he ate for lunch?

:lol: