Shipping Delays

Andon Long

I’ve seen some people get there’s and they are east coast lol I’m about a hour away from WCZ and I won’t get it till tomorrow lol the post office is messed up right now with so many orders. Some are getting scanned some are not. 

2 minutes ago, Prodigy_Lee said:

I’ve seen some people get there’s and they are east coast lol I’m about a hour away from WCZ and I won’t get it till tomorrow lol the post office is messed up right now with so many orders. Some are getting scanned some are not. 

Yeah I live less than 30 minutes from them too. I’ve been seeing the same thing, just worried mine is lost in the mail

2 minutes ago, Andon Long said:

Yeah I live less than 30 minutes from them too. I’ve been seeing the same thing, just worried mine is lost in the mail

From the tracking it looks like the package is insured. I’m sure Mike will take care of any issues. 

Just now, Prodigy_Lee said:

From the tracking it looks like the package is insured. I’m sure Mike will take care of any issues. 

Awesome that sounds good then. Just don’t want to now have to wait x amount of months for another drop and risk not getting the bait and I don’t  want to pay the flipper prices.

if you guys aren't aware, USPS is crazy behind right now. It says so right on their website. 

"ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND REMAIN COMMITTED TO DELIVERING THE HOLIDAYS TO YOU."

6 minutes ago, Andon Long said:

Dang well hopefully they come soon because it sure was stressful trying to get those things!!

The delays are stupid right now... I have two custom rods that are going on two weeks late... I'm going to have a stroke. 

21 minutes ago, thedonnguyen said:

if you guys aren't aware, USPS is crazy behind right now. It says so right on their website. 

"ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND REMAIN COMMITTED TO DELIVERING THE HOLIDAYS TO YOU."

Yeah I saw, just didn’t think it would be this bad when I live less than 30 minutes from the WCZ shop...

17 minutes ago, Tealsprig said:

The delays are stupid right now... I have two custom rods that are going on two weeks late... I'm going to have a stroke. 

Geez man, good luck getting them. Sucks that covid has to have us stressing over things like these. Hopefully everybody can get their stuff safely!

10 hours ago, brian1304 said:

Was lucky enough to snag a k9 and 2 TKs. Haven’t been updated since they left CA. The K9 is 10 days late. Can’t remember the days on the TKs. Hopefully they show up at some point. 

This makes me feel a little better because mine is still in CA when I only live less than 30 minutes from where they ship out. Hopefully we can get our baits here soon. I had no problem getting the K9, matter of fact it came a day early. Hoping this is just because of the shipping delays and that it’s not lost in the mail, fingers crossed!!