PB Smallie

Bmurr7

This year has been weird plain and simple but it has brought me 2 PB smallies so thats good! Todays blew last months out of the water by almost exactly a pound. (Nov. 4.82, today 5.79).

Came on a Hudd 68 in trout. I threw an 8" almost all day, and switched to a 68 towards the end of the day and a few casts in, smack!. I'm in WA so a near 6 smallie is a pretty damn big fish.

IMG_20201227_164541_693.jpg

IMG_20201227_164541_687.jpg

IMG_20201227_164541_688.jpg

BIG congrats man!!  You not kidding, an almost 6lb smallie is NO JOKE.  Be very proud of that catch.....an amazing specimen for sure.  There goes that 68 Special again (like 2 minutes ago I commented on a post on Swimbait Universe on some dude who just caught a 9lb+ largemouth on the 68.)   Having fished it since 2013 myself I can attest to the fact that among a sea of mid size swimbaits it TRULY is a special product.

18 hours ago, KeepinItReelFishing said:

BIG congrats man!!  You not kidding, an almost 6lb smallie is NO JOKE.  Be very proud of that catch.....an amazing specimen for sure.  There goes that 68 Special again (like 2 minutes ago I commented on a post on Swimbait Universe on some dude who just caught a 9lb+ largemouth on the 68.)   Having fished it since 2013 myself I can attest to the fact that among a sea of mid size swimbaits it TRULY is a special product.

Thanks man that means a lot! That bait is for sure a special one, just smaller than the 8" by enough that on tough days it can make all the difference to switch.