Bass Swimbait

BigBaits

I picked up a FS bass floater just for a time of the year when the baby bass will target the shad and the bigger fish go on a straight chew fest for the baby bass . Iv had some amazing days on Clear Lake throwing swim jigs and chatterbaits with bass swimbait trailers in shad heavy areas . If i switched to the shad baits id pick up the rats but the bass colors would bring in the bigguns . Hoping to stick a toad on top with the FS . Like anything else in fishing there is always a time and a place ;) good luck !

Didn't have much confidence in a bass color until I got my SS FS bass from that last release Mickey did. First day out and I seen a ton of good sized bass chase it and finally got one to eat it that was around 2-3lbs. It's probably the "safest" color you can get unless the lakes you fished are just full of trout.

Bass will eat bass! Think about it in every pond, lake,etc if there is bluegill or some sort of baitfish type, they will always have bass in them. Why? Because bass will control the bluegills population and also their own population. Bass will destroy anything that fits their mouth.