Broke a fin off

RatKing69

I messaged him earlier on Facebook, I’m sure he’ll get back to me. I was just wondering if there was a quick fix. 

1 minute ago, waynem said:

In cases like this I always recommend getting in touch with the bait maker first.  Give Clayton a shout and ask what he recommends.

If you have the fin that broke off still, normal super glue will hold it on stronger than the original resin used to make the bait. 

if you don’t have the original fin, try crafting one out of epoxy putty 

Epoxy and superglue are not neutrally buoyant so it can (and most likely will) affect they action. If losing the fin has not affected the action DO NOT fix it, fish will still eat it. If it does affect the action I would definitely get in touch with Clayton and ask him what is best for the bait, the maker knows more about the bait then anyone else. If he says try to make one I would make a piece out of a neutrally botany plastic then pin that on with 2 pins and glue it on instead of molding one on directly onto the bait which could make the plastic foam, melt, or cloud the finish if it reacts with the resin (or foam) body of the bait.