Most expensive bait sold on the black market

young swimbait chucker

Back when the 3:16 beast glide was sold on eBay there was one that went for 855-900 I think. There’s a whole thread about it. The funniest part about all this is all the baits that reach outrageous prices are usually the ones that get forgotten about because they never became staples in peoples arsenals.

21 minutes ago, mjw2121 said:

About 1k. I remember that too. 

Crazy lot of money for just one bait ! I wonder if some of these big spenders are the tournament guys who throw em chasing that one big kicker if so makes perfect sense with some of those BIG CHECKS on the line .

40 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Crazy lot of money for just one bait ! I wonder if some of these big spenders are the tournament guys who throw em chasing that one big kicker if so makes perfect sense with some of those BIG CHECKS on the line .

thanks thats crazy 

1 hour ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

I doubt it. Most tourney guys can’t appalled by the idea of a $50 bait, let alone a $500 bait. Most expensive bait I’ve bought was a $250 wrapped BAA I think. Sold a handful in the $300-$350 range