Valentines/B-day present!

mx4life14

So yesterday was my birthday. Said the hell with work took a sick day and went fishing. :lol::D Im glad I did. It was one of those days though. Tough ass bite. Had a few tank followers. But nothing wanted anything I had. Everyone on the lake seemed to be having a rough one. Then at 11 hours in just as I was about to call it quits and head for the ramp, made one more move on the way out. Saw my buddy sitting on the spot so I gave him his room and after a bit he took off. I worked the area and was about half asleep getting ready to call it. Made one last cast. Felt a tick and swang, and thought I had a dink. Went to ski it in and about 10 cranks in she must have realized she was hooked. She shot to the top and went to jump, thats when I realized I didnt have a rat, It was a fuggin toad! :shock: So I called it a day once the fish hit the net, and left on a high note, my luck the next cast I would have cast off my bait or some dumb luck :lol:. Went and weighted her and took a few pics. Was stoked to finally get a DD on a swimbait. She went 10.48. Stoked! :D

img1848z.jpg

img1849x.jpg

Bryson M.