Reel Servicing?

northeast_trev

Hey SU

Wondering if anyone has a recommendation for someone to service a few reels I have sitting around. I had a local guy, but it looks like he got back to fishing (no hate there!) Any recommendations are appreciated!

thanks,

Trev

I have not used the service but I saw a lot of very positive reviews of Michael Mello / The Reel Deal who has a Facebook page you can message through. Can't vouch personally but the feedback I saw caused me to flag them for when I need service done.

I'm really good at taking reels apart, and cleaning them.  Putting them back together and making them work right again is kinda hit or miss though.  I've been thinking about offering this service to the SU.  Let me know if you want to be first :D

14 hours ago, basskickinrednick said:

He's retired forever

Fixed it for you haha. I appreciate all the love guys but it might be awhile/forever until I start again. What started as a part time job became a full time job real quick. That on top of my already hectic work schedule didn't work. That being said @northeast_trevif youre willing to wait til end of June I could help you out .