Tackle Ninja Sales?!

LightsOutLitch

1 minute ago, tHeINFamoUS said:

We’re gonna need a bigger bag!

So who’s worked on an oil rig?  Seems odd that with all the communications technology available today, that an oil rig wouldn’t have internet or wifi access.  And how does he not have access to a phone or internet…..but was able to skype last week?!  

Ya that sounds like some bs.

2 minutes ago, tHeINFamoUS said:

We’re gonna need a bigger bag!

So who’s worked on an oil rig?  Seems odd that with all the communications technology available today, that an oil rig wouldn’t have internet or wifi access.  And how does he not have access to a phone or internet…..but was able to skype last week?!  

Depends on location, some have them some don't

18 minutes ago, ChrisCorley1255 said:

So do we think Chase is the one still uploading this Arabic stuff on the Instagram? 

I’ve tried to think about this from all angles and it sounds kinda far fetched that dude scams us changes everything to all this Arabic stuff and continues with it for days on end. For what? He already has the money? Just seems like a lot of effort to put in to keep up this Arabic profile. Maybe do it to make himself feel better idk? But Dude hasn’t uploaded a fishing picture since November 2020. 

I just noticed the pictures he used for some of this stuff he sold are from stuff he sold on the forums like a year ago.

Plausible deniability. His info is out there, he’s potentially facing criminal indictment for fraud. Other dude is right you sound like a shill.

Edited by brootalititties

48 minutes ago, B_larkin3 said:

If he really was hacked the whole leaking of personal info is not a good look. 

You're right this wont be a good look. If Chase's story some how checks out that he's on an oil rig this whole time, IG and SU got hacked to make fake sales, and something happened with shipping, I'd owe him a BIG apology and im the a**hole. 

However, timing is just too perfect and a bunch of sales were conducted. I do not think one person got their purchase. Lastly, I was trusting enough to make the payment through Apple cash (being that he had awesome feedback). Therefore, I paid Chase through his number ending 803-463-9709. That very number is what lead me to all his personal info. 

My transaction with him was via IG. I was given the number 9709 as verification for Venmo along with a username of @chasebethea94 which matches the email addy used for paypal when I purchased from him in Oct. girlfriend claims its his old number? 

2 minutes ago, CJankowski said:

My transaction with him was via IG. I was given the number 9709 as verification for Venmo along with a username of @chasebethea94 which matches the email addy used for paypal when I purchased from him in Oct. girlfriend claims its his old number? 

I see zero for sale posts on his IG page dude....

Guess it could have been deleted but still is very sketchy sounding to me

Just now, StriperAddict said:

I see zero for sale posts on his IG page dude....

Guess it could have been deleted but still is very sketchy sounding to me

He posted some stuff for sale in stories, then I talked with him via IG messages. When I talked with him he said he was putting everything else on here. 

1 minute ago, CJankowski said:

Man, these hackers are good. They stole his old phone number, his Venmo account, his SU account, and his IG account. I'll lose my ish if i find out they hacked his Costco membership too :(

If this is a hacker. I don’t think everything was individually hacked, it seems more likely that they hacked his email account and that would give the person access to pretty much everything Instagram, SU, Venmo, Online Banking, Apple ID because you could easily reset every password. And some people back up pictures on email accounts. 

But say it is him I highly doubt he is just gonna come on here and say sorry guys I scammed you. Hope you have a good day 

12 minutes ago, CJankowski said:

Can you post some proof of that email address being used for the previous PayPal transaction that was legitimate?! That pretty much proves beyond reasonable doubt it’s him. My previous PayPal transaction with him he used an email with the name Taylor smith. Is that the gf?