Tackle Ninja Sales?!

LightsOutLitch

32 minutes ago, bassfiend72 said:

This dude just doesn’t care. I hope he doesn’t get away with doing this to people. @22RangerZ520R Is it a no no to reach out to brothers in arms about people like this? Thinking it might be. 

Send me a PM since my law enforcement experience on this matter isn't wanted/irrelevant according to some on here...

53 minutes ago, 22RangerZ520R said:

Send me a PM since my law enforcement experience on this matter isn't wanted/irrelevant according to some on here...

I hope the dude ends up having to make this right. There's not a worse feeling than being cheated out of hard earned money 

Well looks like I am the next victim of Edwin Chase Bethea and Taylor Mckenzie Smith. Bought on the Megabass FB group. MB Black jack rod. Anyone live close to this Place In SC?  Anyone wanna meet up and take a trip down to SC for a meet up?

Do we know what companies these individuals work for I would love to explain to each company about the the employees they are employing. Also wondering if we can take and add out and post the photos in the local newspaper?

Any info is appreciated I have read thru the messages and logged the phone numbers.

man i kinda figured his stuff was fishy from the start im a newbie and well i was looking on black market and when tackle ninja was around on black market i kept seeing post after post of his stuff and people buying into his stuff really fast it sucks too see this happen too all these people all of yall real good detectives. this SU's very own  law and order special victims unit special episodes

All the detective stuff is great but now that this clown has been exposed,  justice needs to be served.   I’ve been checking this thread daily hoping that some justice will be handed down to this individual.   He is bold and has no shame.   He continues to advertise his fake rod and reel ads now on different forums, potentially ripping off a whole new group of people.