Whipper snapper 2.0 question

swimb8bassin512

25 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Well ones basically made to wake n crank n the Ogs just a crank down reason for the bent lip

Thanks, any idea if the og cranks down further than the 2.0?  (I know there is a diving 2.0 too)

12 minutes ago, chrisg_sdcf said:

Thanks, any idea if the og cranks down further than the 2.0?  (I know there is a diving 2.0 too)

Not sure the bent lip i had i didn't care for would blow out even after being tuned id imagine with lead strips you could get it pretty deep

2 hours ago, Ceaser said:

The original was design to be fished erratic and blow out. Thats why I switched it up, great bait but hard sell.

Thanks for clearing that up.  Any plans for more whippersnapper 2.0 divers?  

Thank you

1 hour ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Its a sick bait if you put the new lip in the og lol wakes perfect ! 

I had issues with that standard lips impeding hooksets and catching the front hook that was a major reason we went with the bent lip. Its definitely still a great bait but I try to make the baits as user freindly and universal as possible now. 

22 hours ago, Ceaser said:

I had issues with that standard lips impeding hooksets and catching the front hook that was a major reason we went with the bent lip. Its definitely still a great bait but I try to make the baits as user freindly and universal as possible now. 

Yea had the same issue so i swapped the front hook with a Gammy short shank . haven't had to many problems since lol