Deep divers

Socalswimbait

Well been working on some deep divers. Shads are running 11-12 on copoly and mono. Lil deeper with flouro. Waiting for a few guys testing them to see what kind of depth they get with flouro. Trying to get to the 15ft mark. 
Had a carp body laying around and this morning decided to cut a lip slot and put a big ol lip in. Going to the lake tomorrow to test it. Hopefully it gets down there to the big girls! 

663979D8-41A5-402C-A375-EA86D2FE2601.jpeg

D152E4A5-74A4-4A14-9055-05EF51B9000F.jpeg

10 hours ago, JacksonF said:

Those are sick! Super cool to see a really deep diving swimbait, would love to see more baits like this for guys like me who fish deeper reservoirs. I’ll be in line to buy one when you have them ready! 

Working on fine tuning the shads. Messing with weight placement right now. Already caught lots of fish on em during testing. 

9C75D01D-97CD-46F8-87E5-E2570F287CA2.jpeg

Painting up the first batch of shads today. Will be available through my Instagram if anyone interested. Hoping to have them posted up next week. Waiting for some new slaps to arrive. Baits will include new sticker.

G$65 shipped
Blunt Customs

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 11:33 PM, JacksonF said:

Those are sick! Super cool to see a really deep diving swimbait, would love to see more baits like this for guys like me who fish deeper reservoirs. I’ll be in line to buy one when you have them ready! 

Posting some up tomorrow on

my Instagram. 

blunt-customs-black-web.jpg