So who is buying this lol

basskickinrednick

I do like those old school 80 thash 

1 hour ago, iFishLA said:

You must be referring to the new Lorna Shore song. I dig it a lot. I grew up on Metallica and all the Hair Bands and 80’s Metal… I am 42 years old and I was so glad to find some new modern day stuff. I have only been into the scene since last year, but that is mostly what I listen to now. I like a little bit of everything tho.

I like alot of the old school stuff I think that whole thrash and deathmetal thrash produce some of the great music and metal was pretty huge at the time.

I just really dig instruments tho. I know electronic Beats are  pretty hot right now, but when I talk about about guitars or anything.   There like What are those wooden things ........Chairs!!!

18 minutes ago, bigesoxlures said:

It does look MASSIVE but suprinsingly not STUPID massive.

When next to the 40cm trout, I could imagine how a fish capable of eating the 4d trout could look at the manifold and think it is meal size.

yeah not too over the top especially when there are videos at basspro. Where a 12 pounder eats a 5 pounder than decide to spit it back. The biggest thing I've seen a bass try to eat so far is that 20inch trout. 

34 minutes ago, bigesoxlures said:

It does look MASSIVE but suprinsingly not STUPID massive.

When next to the 40cm trout, I could imagine how a fish capable of eating the 4d trout could look at the manifold and think it is meal size.

Tho not going to lie  I wish this thing was more flat like the one the world record has that one Japanese guy. This thing would be lot more fun to fish if they cut off about 10 or 12 onces. I still want to get the spec 444 think thats more practical for cast fishing. Because I don't see me throwing this into my 40s. 

2 hours ago, basssavage24/7 said:

Tho not going to lie  I wish this thing was more flat like the one the world record has that one Japanese guy. This thing would be lot more fun to fish if they cut off about 10 or 12 onces. I still want to get the spec 444 think thats more practical for cast fishing. Because I don't see me throwing this into my 40s. 

I can imagine, hopefully by then you would be a boat owner and can trolle the 550.

I know this isint really in the same category, but if you are looking for a 2 piece glidebait but cant finde a mother chaser or a spec 444, you could try the lucky tarpon from lucky lures. Similar size to the 40cm savagear trout or  mother chaser.

https://www.luckylures.nl/shop/COMMISIONNED-LURES/LUCKY-TARPON

17 minutes ago, bigesoxlures said:

I can imagine, hopefully by then you would be a boat owner and can trolle the 550.

I know this isint really in the same category, but if you are looking for a 2 piece glidebait but cant finde a mother chaser or a spec 444, you could try the lucky tarpon from lucky lures. Similar size to the 40cm savagear trout or  mother chaser.

https://www.luckylures.nl/shop/COMMISIONNED-LURES/LUCKY-TARPON

I saw those on some pike guys account very interesting I was wondering who made it.

Do you know where I can buy one of the maximus paddletail swimbait things. Seen alot of huge pike and wells catfish caught on those not sure who makes it. Its hard getting some European baits. I haven't found any who will ship those fox rage replica carps 

12 minutes ago, basssavage24/7 said:

I saw those on some pike guys account very interesting I was wondering who made it.

Do you know where I can buy one of the maximus paddletail swimbait things. Seen alot of huge pike and wells catfish caught on those not sure who makes it. Its hard getting some European baits. I haven't found any who will ship those fox rage replica carps 

Not sure what lure you are talking about. Got a picture?

The BIG European paddletails i know about are:

- Mels Handmade Lure 42cm mamashad

- eastfiled lures 40cm viper

- Revolution tackle 42 cm dag shad (not yet in production)

- for rage 40cm giant replicant pike

- fox rage 35cm guant replicant

The first 3 are in the 600 to 650grm weight class and the last 2 are in the 450 to 500 grm weight class.

I think mel handmade lures shippes directly to North America.

4 minutes ago, bigesoxlures said:

Not sure what lure you are talking about. Got a picture?

The BIG European paddletails i know about are:

- Mels Handmade Lure 42cm mamashad

- eastfiled lures 40cm viper

- Revolution tackle 42 cm dag shad (not yet in production)

- for rage 40cm giant replicant pike

- fox rage 35cm guant replicant

The first 3 are in the 600 to 650grm weight class and the last 2 are in the 450 to 500 grm weight class.

I think mel handmade lures shippes directly to North America.

https://esoxincbaits.com/ is the company who makes the maximus i did quick google search found it. What are some gaint baits to look at it in  over there in Europe. We have gaint pike here in Idaho but no one chases them are tiger muskie and pike are both over 50inches.

6 hours ago, basssavage24/7 said:

I do like those old school 80 thash 

I like alot of the old school stuff I think that whole thrash and deathmetal thrash produce some of the great music and metal was pretty huge at the time.

I just really dig instruments tho. I know electronic Beats are  pretty hot right now, but when I talk about about guitars or anything.   There like What are those wooden things ........Chairs!!!

I feel ya! lol Thrash Metal was the best! Old Metallica was Thrash Metal. Pantera is probably my all time favorite band tho!

3 hours ago, basssavage24/7 said:

https://esoxincbaits.com/ is the company who makes the maximus i did quick google search found it. What are some gaint baits to look at it in  over there in Europe. We have gaint pike here in Idaho but no one chases them are tiger muskie and pike are both over 50inches.

well, becides the lures i mentioned in the previous message, you have the savagear stuff (40 cm trout, 32cm roach, 50 cm burbot) and the lucky tarpoon.

Dont think there is anything else currently being produced.

6 hours ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Im still in awhh someone is throwing that damn thing on the regular lol any videos man ? Can't find much but the jon b video n he wasn't really throwing it aha

I will try to upload some casting videos. I have a go pro 3 but I quit using it. It constantly freezes and works only once  in 3 to 5 trips. 

I will try to figure it out. Never figure out how to post videos yet. So far I've only have a handful of videos on my computer. Just never learned how to post them. With the go pro constantly freezing I just quit on it. 

I will try my best and see if I can get it all figure out over the week.

On 8/7/2021 at 2:43 PM, basssavage24/7 said:

Its really hard trying to find tuna tackle when you live in  Idaho. 

I might have to make a drive on down to ID to connect up with you. We've got about three guys not counting myself throwing the big gear in the Missoula area. You can find a new lake and be the first guy to introduce the fish to a true big bait in the entirety of that lake's history. I know Idaho has quite a few more sticks, Cour de Alene is about the only place I've seen true big baits for sale in the northwest.

11 hours ago, Jon P said:

I might have to make a drive on down to ID to connect up with you. We've got about three guys not counting myself throwing the big gear in the Missoula area. You can find a new lake and be the first guy to introduce the fish to a true big bait in the entirety of that lake's history. I know Idaho has quite a few more sticks, Cour de Alene is about the only place I've seen true big baits for sale in the northwest.

I'm totally down i got 3 day weekends so I have some time. I live in the boise area the closest  place with big tiger muskie is the little Payette and Cascade area we got acouple local lakes stock with tigers but that was in the last 3 years. 

I'm from the panhandle area of Idaho. Never tried to target pike. But these days I got some gear. I'm definitely down on trying to make something happen.

12 minutes ago, basssavage24/7 said:

I'm totally down i got 3 day weekends so I have some time. I live in the boise area the closest  place with big tiger muskie is the little Payette and Cascade area we got acouple local lakes stock with tigers but that was in the last 3 years. 

I'm from the panhandle area of Idaho. Never tried to target pike. But these days I got some gear. I'm definitely down on trying to make something happen.

I'm not sure if this helps but I'm a lefty so if you can use 401 and 301 more gear to go around.

On 8/7/2021 at 7:55 AM, iFishLA said:

I would if I had the money. The Manifold “Deniro” is a Sick bait. I’ve seen them made out of Shark Skin, Snake Skin, and all kinds of other stuff. Very cool baits, but more on the collectible side for me, costing that much money..

Yea I'd buy one as a collectible if I was rich...

I am not rich.