6" Release

Infidel

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent boughten a bait off the 316 site in a while when the relese is, can you simply put one in your cart then go back and put the second? I was going to go fishing too saturday dang.. Guess ill have to be back by 2 too or try and pray I have cell phone connection lol.

Almost that simple. Put one in your cart, and go back quick and get the next. BTW, it's noon our time man! 2 oclock central time. Go get em!

Geoff

Thanks man. Ill give it a go I guess lol. I could use these for a bite im on right now too... so finger crossed. ATT sucks at the vine tho lol.

Thanks man. Ill give it a go I guess lol. I could use these for a bite im on right now too... so finger crossed. ATT sucks at the vine tho lol.

Talk to someone else who can get em for ya. I have to work until 1, so i'll miss it too. Gonna have to convince mom or dad, or fiance, or someone! LOL

Geoff

I havent boughten a bait off the 316 site in a while when the relese is, can you simply put one in your cart then go back and put the second? I was going to go fishing too saturday dang.. Guess ill have to be back by 2 too or try and pray I have cell phone connection lol.

Almost that simple. Put one in your cart, and go back quick and get the next. BTW, it's noon our time man! 2 oclock central time. Go get em!

Geoff

You cant do that unless the baits have been available before and the bubbles are on the screen to click on....so you have to be in front of a computer or have somebody else do it for you.

Nah, takes more than a mistake like that to emabess me.

dont worry im just teasin ya! 8-) how those lenses treatin you by the way?

Yeah I know bro, I was just checking at work real quick and didn't think to put a little smile ;)

I'm digging the lenses but I think the gray would have been an better all around deal. Maybe I should skip the 6" and get a new pair of Hijinx 8-)

Anyone got a good estimate on the price of these? Just wondering if I could possibly afford two :twisted:

85 Bucks

Where'd you hear that? If thats the case then i gotta figure out what other color i want. Oh choices, choices...

Anyone got a good estimate on the price of these? Just wondering if I could possibly afford two :twisted:

85 Bucks

Where'd you hear that? If thats the case then i gotta figure out what other color i want. Oh choices, choices...

trust me i know and Mickey told me the price

It has trout shaped profile instead of shad one. Its hard to believe the paypal servers can even handle the traffic....all them clicks going on at the same time....craziness...Mickey can just sit back admiring his hard work while we click away like drug addicts....hahahahahhaha

All I can say is duke it out because I already have one and I'm gonna get two more you can bet on that. This is a floater I have, and all I can say is sweet, I have fished this bait only one week and had the crappiest weather you can think of cold front rain, you name it and the elements were against me and still managed to smoke'em on this bait. Again all I can say is wow, about this bait, I have only fished by myself this week so no pics, but have friends I'm going with this weekend so will rub it in while you guys are waiting on yours. Sorry

All I can say is duke it out because I already have one and I'm gonna get two more you can bet on that. This is a floater I have, and all I can say is sweet, I have fished this bait only one week and had the crappiest weather you can think of cold front rain, you name it and the elements were against me and still managed to smoke'em on this bait. Again all I can say is wow, about this bait, I have only fished by myself this week so no pics, but have friends I'm going with this weekend so will rub it in while you guys are waiting on yours. Sorry

Oh and this was no favor by getting this bait from the MAN, I payed for it on the black market and got lucky and was the highest bidder, just wanted to clear that up.