Wtb 7.5 Battleshad

gear junkie

Come on 

he seems like a great guy. Running his own business and pouring his own baits. 

doesn’t want to sell out overseas. I respect that 

Yeah they are tough to get but hopefully worth it 

6 minutes ago, Cryola321 said:

Screw them baits once again cart jacked how wasn’t I fast enough with pay pal they need to sell there molds to someone who can produce enough to sell for longer then two seconds 

The game ain’t for everyone son. Mike works out of his garage and his kids help him package the baits. There’s plenty of other baits out there that catch fish, go fish a senko

19 minutes ago, Cryola321 said:

Never said he’s a bad guy just needs to step it up in my opinion. We know you Cali kids don’t like opinions that you don’t share. And I love the sanko a soft plastic that u can buy from the company not some flipper. 

Ur just slow bro get over it this is the swimbait world not fairly princess land!! 

20 minutes ago, Cryola321 said:

Never said he’s a bad guy just needs to step it up in my opinion. We know you Cali kids don’t like opinions that you don’t share. And I love the sanko a soft plastic that u can buy from the company not some flipper. 

Make your own baits and figure out how much time and effort and dedication it takes to make a mold right, let alone produce enough to make a profit. Day in and day out, mike puts in work. If you don’t appreciate it, then don’t talk about it. 

Man really the only other thing he could do to keep up with demand is either go into mass production which takes a serious investment and something along the way would get lost. And he actually has explored some mass prod Options but they weren't up to par. So now that would only leave getting more people involved, train them, and trust them to do exactly what he wants without skimming from it. Ideally he could setup another pour/shipping crew farther east. But if it was your family name and rep on the line and $$$$ at stake would you be able to find a crew you could trust 100%??? 

He has mentioned this in some of his videos and I personally wish he could fulfill more orders but if he could would they even be what they are if most guys had them???  Hopefully he will be able to get a larger scale facility at some point but for now, I think he is doing the best he can. 

Edited by JIgstickNick02

30 minutes ago, xSoCalBassKingx said:

Make your own baits and figure out how much time and effort and dedication it takes to make a mold right, let alone produce enough to make a profit. Day in and day out, mike puts in work. If you don’t appreciate it, then don’t talk about it. 

Well said 

1 hour ago, Cryola321 said:

Screw them baits once again cart jacked how wasn’t I fast enough with pay pal they need to sell there molds to someone who can produce enough to sell for longer then two seconds 

Their* lol 

lots of baits out there bud, plenty that don’t end in crying on the internet 

I got the bait no problem how the hell did u get cart jacked u show up the last minute? Cause if u where there from the get u most likely got a bait they lasted almost 4 minutes before everything was sold out which is actually pretty long for mikes production quality and had enough to last that long. If the baits worth it to u then ur just gonna have to dig ur pocket an pay a little extra that's just how the dices roll sometimes.

15 minutes ago, Phiderman said:

Their* lol 

lots of baits out there bud, plenty that don’t end in crying on the internet 

their*  not capitalized 

Lots of baits out there. I would fix the rest but don’t know what your saying “plenty that don’t end in crying on the internet”. Not just slow at clicking on the computer a little slow in writing English. Sorry guess this isn’t a place to voice you opinions. What has happened to u America. SMH 

I’ve always set up my cart 5 mins before the drop pick something to get add the product and never been cart jacked once I read his whole email and added something before and set it all up always got his baits no problem here just need to be prepared