Toxic day 3

Tony91723

19 hours ago, JacksonF said:

He won’t be there, his wife got sick, but if you show up and DM him a selfie of you at the event he’ll sell you one 

Can anyone take a few flat Stanley photos of me at Toxic Day 3? Stuck at work but would really like for UFO Baits to think I was there.

28 minutes ago, petey pete said:

Just a fyi reception sucks there . Bringing cash would prolly help getting everyone in and out faster vs waiting and waiting for vendor to receive money with  PayPal or venmo etc…..

Or you can pay while in line before you even reach vendor and show proof of purchase grab said bait and be done lol but I wouldn't know about reception never been 

1 minute ago, xxlbass said:

gonna be lines like that Seinfeld Soup Nazi episode.  No Pizz for you "Next"

I’m looking forward to cleaning up on a bunch of other dope baits while everyone is waiting in line for Pizz. It’s almost like everyone forgot about all the other awesome bait makers that will be there 

48 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

I’m looking forward to cleaning up on a bunch of other dope baits while everyone is waiting in line for Pizz. It’s almost like everyone forgot about all the other awesome bait makers that will be there 

Tell me about might attend just to see that line lol also heard it's however many baits you want long as you keep getting in line lol that alone sounds entertaining to watch ahahah don't forget ufo won't be there tho one less hype bait puts more people in the pizz line now ahaha 

8 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Tell me about might attend just to see that line lol also heard it's however many baits you want long as you keep getting in line lol that alone sounds entertaining to watch ahahah don't forget ufo won't be there tho one less hype bait puts more people in the pizz line now ahaha 

Perfect. Keep the hypers in one spot lol

18 hours ago, Fallof74 said:

I’ll be there with a booth, and I will be accepting all forms of payment. 

so swing by Fallof74 and say what’s up!!!

Let’s be booth neighbors, I’ll bring the beers...

18 minutes ago, Kyearsley said:

I want to fish but I’m not bringing my boat up there. Is it worth bringing a rod, or is the shore fishing bad?

Shore fishing is pretty tough from the marina. Bring a rod might be able to jump on a boat w someone you never know. 

Alright, time for a post mortem...how did you guys make out?  Pizz and Toxic lines were insane, looked like almost 100 people deep at one point so I hope you guys got what you were looking for.

Dudes were straight ignoring some of these smaller tables that had really nice stuff, which was too bad.  It was super cool to meet these makers and hear them talk about their baits.  I picked up a Trap Bass 3pc Gill, a Jeto Hardliner 3pc wake, and a new one from Black Anchor Baits called the RT FKR which is like a small 2 piece rat with a cupped popping mouth on it.  

Did Joey Price or Ryan end up doing their talks about the Delta and Motherlode?  I had to roll out shortly after the raffle ended but was really hoping to hear those.