WHERE IS MY BOAT!!

Bassindon69

Two months gone. Hell, why buy new :lol: Can't wait to get my NEW fixer upper back :?

So what exactly happened? I feel like I've been reading bits a pieces

On here and Facebook?

1st launch it flooded, bord missing bolt on trailer swinging out as I parked trailer. water came to the top of batteries. EPIC fail. Machanic BSed me, Asst Manager LIED! and said she never told me about a "boat swap" when she did, told wife and Ben the story on the way there about all that even. Cracked consol on top under shield, broken cable on trolling motor, trim switch sticking at motor. Stress cracks in hull, cracks in welds (about to lose tire), On board charger quit. Ummmm I just typed a long....... ass story about this and had to sign in again :evil: and it went away so i'm not going to take that much time again on this one. Sorry. This is enough. BS and lies. Going on week 7 without. Was said it was going to factory too and they would take good care of it. Nope went to a local glass shop instead. KVD can always depend on Nitro, wish I could say the same. I will always be paranoid about my COUGH! new boat.

Don why can't bass pro shops give you a new boat, smells like a lemon.

Good luck Don I hope it all works out.

Because they don't want too??? They like to use warranty. I think I would have to take them to court? "New" has new meaning to me, it means SUCKER!!

They even wanted to fix the cracked passenger consol and it was not even put on the boat yet :shock::x I said no no I want a new one, I mean that SHOULD be a no brainer. Anyway this is why I say my new fixer upper. I just can't recommend Nitro. It can't handle big bass LMAO!

OH YEA this was a show room boat :lol::lol: I guess it was just for show?? :lol::lol::cry:

KVD can always depend on Nitro, wish I could say the same. I will always be paranoid about my COUGH! new boat.

KVD relies on Quantum, Motorguide, Strike King and Nitro.

Anyone who's fished a Shimano and a Quantum knows that Quantum sucks.

Anyone who's ran a Minn Kota and a motor-guide knows that motor-guide sucks.

Anyone thats fished a Megabass (as he did in UMF) knows why he didn't use Strike King.

And I'm not hating on the Nitro but if you have ever rode in a Champion or Ranger you catch my drift.

Sorry your boat fell apart Don, you don't deserve that, not one bit.

And for everyone else with differing opinions than mine, let me put this in ultra stress mode - ".02"

KVD can always depend on Nitro, wish I could say the same. I will always be paranoid about my COUGH! new boat.

KVD relies on Quantum, Motorguide, Strike King and Nitro.

Anyone who's fished a Shimano and a Quantum knows that Quantum sucks.

Anyone who's ran a Minn Kota and a motor-guide knows that motor-guide sucks.

Anyone thats fished a Megabass (as he did in UMF) knows why he didn't use Strike King.

And I'm not hating on the Nitro but if you have ever rode in a Champion or Ranger you catch my drift.

Sorry your boat fell apart Don, you don't deserve that, not one bit.

And for everyone else with differing opinions than mine, let me put this in ultra stress mode - ".02"

I hear ya loud and clear. :oops: Should have taken the used Ranger (had that chance)

Because they don't want too??? They like to use warranty. I think I would have to take them to court? "New" has new meaning to me, it means SUCKER!!

They even wanted to fix the cracked passenger consol and it was not even put on the boat yet :shock::x I said no no I want a new one, I mean that SHOULD be a no brainer. Anyway this is why I say my new fixer upper. I just can't recommend Nitro. It can't handle big bass LMAO!

OH YEA this was a show room boat :lol::lol: I guess it was just for show?? :lol::lol::cry:

Don, a few years ago, there was a guy on another board that bought a iclass skeeter loaded, he paid 60K(his words) cash for the boat. Every trip he went out, he had major problems with the boat from day one. He went back and forth with the dealer trying to have them declare it a lemon and give him a new boat, the dealer couldn't make it happen. So, he went on to every forum were bass fisherman post and told his story, he linked every thread he created bashing skeeter to an email, then forwarded the email with all the links to skeeter. They responded immediately once they saw his threads had thousand of views and responses. He had a few conversions with the president of skeeter and they eventually gave him his money back, by the time skeeter was in solution mode, he wanted nothing to do with skeeter boats. It took a lot of going back in forth but putting his story out there got him his money back, they were going to give him a bran new iclass but he went Ranger instead. They put a gag order on him so all of his threads were removed, otherwise, I would link them for a reference.

Put together a thread telling your story, I would be happy to help out and post it on all the other boards I belong to, I am sure others might also help. If you make enough noise, they are going to have to listen. Anyways, good luck, hope it all works out.

^^^^^^sounds like a killer idea. I would have no clue on how to do it but I bet there are some computer heads on here that would.

This was a "new" boat? Guess you and me will never buy a Nitro huh. I've heard these horror stories before but never on a new one. They should have stuck with aluminum.

Don, a few years ago, there was a guy on another board that bought a iclass skeeter loaded, he paid 60K(his words) cash for the boat. Every trip he went out, he had major problems with the boat from day one. He went back and forth with the dealer trying to have them declare it a lemon and give him a new boat, the dealer couldn't make it happen. So, he went on to every forum were bass fisherman post and told his story, he linked every thread he created bashing skeeter to an email, then forwarded the email with all the links to skeeter. They responded immediately once they saw his threads had thousand of views and responses. He had a few conversions with the president of skeeter and they eventually gave him his money back, by the time skeeter was in solution mode, he wanted nothing to do with skeeter boats. It took a lot of going back in forth but putting his story out there got him his money back, they were going to give him a bran new iclass but he went Ranger instead. They put a gag order on him so all of his threads were removed, otherwise, I would link them for a reference.

Put together a thread telling your story, I would be happy to help out and post it on all the other boards I belong to, I am sure others might also help. If you make enough noise, they are going to have to listen. Anyways, good luck, hope it all works out.

+1 on this. There are over 2,000 members on here alone. I would write something for you and i am sure most others would to. Nobody should have to go through this with a new boat! This just sucks you will never be comfortable in this thing the whole time you own it. For a man that has to work for his money you shouldn't have to go through this. Don't be bullied by the big corporations. Stand up and fight back don't just take it!!

+1 on this. There are over 2,000 members on here alone. I would write something for you and i am sure most others would to. Nobody should have to go through this with a new boat! This just sucks you will never be comfortable in this thing the whole time you own it. For a man that has to work for his money you shouldn't have to go through this. Don't be bullied by the big corporations. Stand up and fight back don't just take it!!

Feel free to shout out for me, You can be as mean as you want as far as I'm concerned. They don't seem to say anything back, Had a guy from Nirto On line tell me " I will make sure the right people get this" Noting came of it so I sent back , "Can you tell me WHO the right people are" and got nothing back. You know me, I can only speak for what I have lived LMAO!! Look out Nitro!! :lol::cry::(

Dude that whole ish sucks so bad!!! Everytime I get anxious looking at new boats I think to my buddies who have had nightmares after buying new. Most of the time I hear its in the shop cuz the motor blew up or something. Its covered by warranty, but warranty doesnt get you out on the water. Hope something happens and everything is made right Don. Makes me wanna go home and rub my '87 ranger and tell her how much I appreciate her! :lol::lol: She was my high school sweetheart :D anyways, hope it works out for you soon and you always have a backseat for some delta rat eaters on my boat bro!

Dude that whole ish sucks so bad!!! Everytime I get anxious looking at new boats I think to my buddies who have had nightmares after buying new. Most of the time I hear its in the shop cuz the motor blew up or something. Its covered by warranty, but warranty doesnt get you out on the water. Hope something happens and everything is made right Don. Makes me wanna go home and rub my '87 ranger and tell her how much I appreciate her! :lol::lol: She was my high school sweetheart :D anyways, hope it works out for you soon and you always have a backseat for some delta rat eaters on my boat bro!

I hear ya bro , I don't think I would ever buy new again . Work hard all your life to finely get a boat you always wanted just to have it go down like this is a downer.

Don you have to get nasty and vulger to get your way. Also record any conversation in secret via voice recorder to sway in your favor just in case they slip up. Also be a pest and don't give up and let them win.I also have a Z7 fixer upper, had solenoid issues but took it to Mercury dealer and they took care of it. Good luck on your boat