River2sea S-waver

brooks19604

Cast side arm and it will not tumble and yes CHANGE OUT THE HOOKS!

Any new glide needs practice. I have been fishing my Deps hard, but still learning how to really get the most out of the action. Experiment until you can make it dance.

It's an absolutely outstanding value. The only real downside is that they are a little bit uneven in quality. Some swim better than others.

I bought one about 8 months ago and it was such a piece of crap. It swam so bad that I just threw it away. I've been hearing a lot about this bait lately so I figured I just got a bad one and maybe I should give it another shot.

It's an absolutely outstanding value. The only real downside is that they are a little bit uneven in quality. Some swim better than others.

I bought one about 8 months ago and it was such a piece of crap. It swam so bad that I just threw it away. I've been hearing a lot about this bait lately so I figured I just got a bad one and maybe I should give it another shot.

Or tinker with it to get it to do what its supposed to do, or work it in.

Please define "Swam so bad" Not sure if many have noticed that fish typically don't swim in a unvaried left to right gliding motion, but it works!

Did you give it much of a chance?

Ive had a few bad s-waves. the one I most recently got doesnt glide left or right, it just comes straight in. It must be common because the bait shop guy always says "if you get a bad one bring it in and Ill switch it out." I usually let the noobs in the boat throw the s-wave, its an easy small swimbait to use and it plain gets bit, plus when they crash it on the levee its only a $15 loss :lol::lol: It is annoying tho when 30% of the baits swim weird or not at all

Open up the package and take it out before you buy it. Hold it by its head and lightly shake it. Try it with all of em and get the loosest one.

Or tinker with it to get it to do what its supposed to do, or work it in.

Please define "Swam so bad" Not sure if many have noticed that fish typically don't swim in a unvaried left to right gliding motion, but it works!

Did you give it much of a chance?

Like Ceasar said, mine didn't glide at all. If I jerked the rod it would glide a few times then stop and just come straight at me. I didn't give it much of a chance, I bought it at the Sacramento International Sportsmans expo for like $6. I just figured they sucked and I threw it away. I've heard enough good things about it that I will probably give it another shot at some point. Sounds like it would be best to buy from a local shop so if you get a dud it will be easy to return....

• 7 months later...