TIME TO BID!!!

Darth Baiter

I am not the one that posted some story about how you don't have a car but list all these expensive baits that you have. To me your the fool to air your business on a public forum. What did you think everyone was gonna understand or feel the same way you do? If you don't like my opinion about your situation you should have never told everyone. Like I said before if it was me I would sell all the fishing gear to get a car to get to work or drop my kids off at school. But I guess you don't feel the same way. :o

Your a di*k. Have some compassion for the guy. Your just a hater dude. :roll:

YEP :!:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I being disrespectful? Did I call you any names in my first post? No I called you a fool for airing your business and not being able to take anyone else's opinion on your situation. I did not say one thing about how you are selling your baits that's your prerogative. I just was stating that if I was in your situation I would handle things differently. To me to solve your problem I would simply sell the stuff to buy a car. Jmkeirnan mind your own son! What are you chazou's body guard or b!tch?

Hi my name is Gabriel verdeflor. And of you have any problem go ahead and give me a holla and we can handle it like men. (415)794-9468 oh wait by the look of your avatar I might get in trouble for whipping ur as*. By the way chazou I have met you a few times and always thought you were a cool dude. Sorry of I offended you with my opinion. I hope your situation gets better. 8-)

Man is this SWIMBAITUNDERGROUND, or peoples court. Let's get back to talking fishing and not money. Let the man do what he wants with his baits, and let the person who buys them pay what he wants for it. Let's don't get mad about something we want so bad, and missed out on at a good price and now we have to pay so much for. We all know that is how it is and ain't gonna change so roll with it and let's get back to fishing. :D:D:D

What BS, if you really bought that bait to use it then get it repainted the color you want. :roll: Market price is the price you pay from the manufacturer, not what you think it is worth. I understand making up for shipping and your time, but double??? In my opinion that makes you a….enter expletive here. :evil:

Mickey, you are the man!!! I am so glad that spoke up and made it clear that your baits are for the guys that use them, not scalpers.

Man is this SWIMBAITUNDERGROUND, or peoples court. Let's get back to talking fishing and not money. Let the man do what he wants with his baits, and let the person who buys them pay what he wants for it. Let's don't get mad about something we want so bad, and missed out on at a good price and now we have to pay so much for. We all know that is how it is and ain't gonna change so roll with it and let's get back to fishing. :D:D:D

Good point Will! I can't believe I just read through 4 pages of this whining chit. What a freakin waste of time.

Chaozu is a Bad @ss Dude and in no way is he a Scalper. You never know whats gonna happen in life and you gotta roll with the punches. Also there is a HUGE difference between selling a bait because you want to make an extra buck and selling a bait because you have to.

Jake

Yeah, I assumed some things I shouldn't have. I apologize, and I hope you (Chaozu) get back on your feet. I have no problem with FISHERMEN who sell baits because of emergencies or just to get new gear or pay for whatever it is they want in life. My beef is with the guys who think they are on Wallstreet and buy baits with the sole intention of flipping it for a profit. I have payed top dollar for baits in the past to many of the members on this board. None of them were scalpers; I just really wanted the baits and made an offer they couldn't refuse. None of them tried to start a bidding a war; they just ended the bidding right there and sold me the baits. Some of them would throw in a little extra stuff and pay to have the bait insured. I appreciate that kind of business.

Yup.Im gonna make more so kick back.I got alot of new stuff so its gonna prob get funky this summer. I will do the best I can without compromising the final product. Try to remember I am not a mass production bait maker. I want performance and quality for most.Its just how it goes. On that note , sure would be nice if you guys get to fishing and let me know if these things are running right.

I will be picking mine up from the post office this after noon and on the water shortly after that, I will be on the water. I will post some feed back after I get back.

I got mine yesterday and I think the perch trout color is sick, it is going to stick some smallies around here in NE in waters that have brookies and browns in them. I can't wait to get out and fish it, just need the ice to go away.

I got mine yesterday and I think the perch trout color is sick, it is going to stick some smallies around here in NE in waters that have brookies and browns in them. I can't wait to get out and fish it, just need the ice to go away.

Very nice bait!

Hi my name is Gabriel verdeflor. And of you have any problem go ahead and give me a holla and we can handle it like men. (415)794-9468 oh wait by the look of your avatar I might get in trouble for whipping ur as*. By the way chazou I have met you a few times and always thought you were a cool dude. Sorry of I offended you with my opinion. I hope your situation gets better. 8-)

I dont know, I think he definitely has his priorities in line. He had to air his business because he was put in a position where he had to defend himself. He clearly stated he got himself in a jam and was doing what he had to do to get out of it. I know Ryan well enough to be pretty certain he wouldnt be selling hard to get 316's unless he had a damn good reason, and the reasons he stated seemed pretty damn good to me.

The other thing is Ryan has been around for a while, many of us have met him, know him, and like him. Best I can tell nobody knows who you are (but kudos to you for giving us your name, now we know who you are) so thats why a few jumped on your ass. Give the kid a break, hes a straight shooter and a hard worker.

The only advice I have for you Ryan is try to sell the baits to people you know with the stipulation that you have the option to buy the bait back in the future (you would be surprised at how well this works!); I know its hard to let go of things you really dont want to let go of.