Testing!!!!!!!! Part 2

buttaluns

BTW guys, the more post you have, and the more you contribute to the site, the better chance you have. Im not going to pick a guy with 5 post, compared to someone who has 100. Just food for thought.

There are some guys who don't contribute to the site too much but who fish Mickey's and other baits pretty hard, like kpmob1 and a few others...just a thought..

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW guys, the more post you have, and the more you contribute to the site, the better chance you have. Im not going to pick a guy with 5 post, compared to someone who has 100. Just food for thought.

There are some guys who don't contribute to the site too much but who fish Mickey's and other baits pretty hard, like kpmob1 and a few others...just a thought..

Im aware, and mickey has told me who he would like, at the end its up to him really. But like me and Mickey talked, the guys who have a lot of post tend to have a lot more to say which we hope in turn relates to great in depth reviews.....

Im aware, and mickey has told me who he would like, at the end its up to him really. But like me and Mickey talked, the guys who have a lot of post tend to have a lot more to say which we hope in turn relates to great in depth reviews.....

Cool, and thanks for running the idea past him, Micah, I thought that name was familiar ...

Another guy from PA (and not far from that warm water discharge in the Susquehanna). I'm pretty new to swimbaiting, and have no experience with anything beyond AC Plugs and a Lunker Punker, but I'd love to help out.

I suggest if you are interested you sighn up because I plan on dropping some serious bait for you guys to review.This aint gonna be sencond rate at all. Hope you get in on it...

:shock::shock::?:?:? I hear the Gap Band playing......Mickeys dropping some bombs, and after that "American Made" Thread I know he isn't joking...