Testing!!!!!!!! Part 2

buttaluns

For those of you who may not know, im Micah. I went to Mickey awhile back about this program and we have been coming up with ideas for the past month or so. So heres the deal.

-Each test will consist of say 20 or so people. I wanted to make it fair so what we will do is have say 10 east coast guys and 10 west coast guys per test. Now granted some of us east coast guys will have ice in no time so I EXPECT HONESTY. If you cant make it this test, sit it out so we can get good reviews. It may end up in the winter months we will have to do it where west coast/southern states will get like 15 picks and 5 will go to the North/northeast.

-The whole point in doing this is feedback. If you get choose for a bait to test, TEST THE THING. I dont want this petty feedback "omg this bait is so cool and swims great." Guys thats not a review. Were looking to see effort put into this. The better the review the better chance you have of getting selected again!

-Once you complete the review, that bait is yours! It would be cool though to continue to contribute to your review even after that test is done so please do not think once you have your review done you cant go back and add to it or add video or something.

-What i need to kind of get this going is if you are interested make a post in this thread. I need to know where you are from (the Mississippi will seperate the East from the west so, tell me if your an east or west coast guy) From here im going to create a spread sheet with all the names of the people involved and me and Mickey will choose who gets to do the test.

-Once we pick i will PM you with more details and what not. From there you will have 2 weeks to submit your review, if you do not turn in your review by then, you will not be selected again for testing, its that simple.

LETS GET THIS THING GOING GUYS!

No other bait maker would do anything like this so a HUGE thanks to Mickey and Rina!

sign me up, I am from chattanooga tennessee

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Jeff Brewer, I recently moved from Southern California to west/central Louisiana. As far as big lakes I fish would be Toledo Bend and Rayburn, There are many smaller ponds around us and on Fort Polk. Some of these lakes have high pressure and some see little to no pressure. We also have The Red River very close by and make frequent trips there. Now that's the freshwater scene. Lake Charles is close to us as well but is a place where you can catch Redfish to 35"+ and a healthy population of sea trout. Would look at this opportunity to further help other anglers with information and tactics as well as further learning myself. I'm human and don't know everything that's for sure and everyday spent out on the water is a learning experience. Good luck to you both.

It would be so cool if all the reviews were all posted in conclusion in a thread here on SBU and each person could post their results with the media! before and after pics, fish pics etc.. could be a wealth of information & cool too see how everyone applies the baits to varying environments, you could really see versatility in the baits & anglers and im sure some off the wall techniques.

It would be so cool if all the reviews were all posted in conclusion in a thread here on SBU and each person could post their results with the media! before and after pics, fish pics etc.. could be a wealth of information & cool too see how everyone applies the baits to varying environments, you could really see versatility in the baits & anglers and im sure some off the wall techniques.

Yea man me and Mickey talked about a main thread where each bait tested has its own thread so you can go in there and look and find whatever bait you want, and there you go, all the reviews, videos, pics, whatever you guys come up with!

Yea man me and Mickey talked about a main thread where each bait tested has its own thread so you can go in there and look and find whatever bait you want, and there you go, all the reviews, videos, pics, whatever you guys come up with!

Sounds cool! I knew that was the main concept- the earlier post came out sounding slightly different than my thought process had envisioned, just imagining a final result. :lol:

I am in! Haha east or west though? I live 45 min from the beginning of the mississippi and drive over it everyday... could walk over it right now if I wanted as its only 4 ft deep. Better put me down for spring as we are driving 4 wheelers on the ice already up here... smallmouth is my specialty so if you want the best feedback keep that in mind.... although I do some musky fishing.... brownies are my favorite though.