Testing!!!!!!!! Part 2

buttaluns

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

California -West Coast. I do independent studies( I dont go to school every day) So I'm on here all day anyways :lol: . Anyone whos traded or dealt with me knows how good I am with pm and email responses :mrgreen: .

Wo-now. Independent studies means that you are "homeschooled" correct?

I cut my teeth swimbaiting in California and have taken what I have learned to Oklahoma. The waters I fish out here vary quite a bit.

One is a smaller metro lake that is about the size of Puddingstone. It has a rip rap dam that makes up about 1/3 of the shore line, there is a marnia about the size of the one just south of London Bridge at Havasu but it is comprised of concrete stalls instead of floating slips, and there are a number of shallow coves. Water clarity is typically a foot or less in the coves and it is typically 3-5 feet by the dam and marina. I have caught LM and Walleye on swimbaits at this lake. Biggest LM so far is 6lbs but the lake record is 10.5.

Another lake I frequent is a lot like Silverwood, Piru, and Castaic. Minus the trout and striper. There are smallmouth and spots in here though. Steep rocky shorelines, many points, and very clear water (10ft +). My biggest out of here is 7lbs 8oz and the lake record is 14lbs 8oz.

There is also another puddingstone sized lake but it is forked like Castaic. Pretty clear water (5-8ft) steep shoreline but more dirt and clay than rock. What sets this lake apart is the large amount of flooded timber in this lake. My biggest out of here is 6lbs 7oz and I do not know the lake record.

If these seem like the kind of places that you would like to see this new bait tried on let me know. Thank you for this opportunity.

California -West Coast. I do independent studies( I dont go to school every day) So I'm on here all day anyways :lol: . Anyone whos traded or dealt with me knows how good I am with pm and email responses :mrgreen: .

Means he is so smart he teaches himself

Means he is so smart he teaches himself

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually true. I was homeschooled from 2nd grade until 12th grade. So Independent Studies is a nice way of saying "homeschooler" aka. socially deprived youths of the nation. Right.....