Testing!!!!!!!! Part 2

buttaluns

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to participate. I've posted a few detailed reports this past year on the site, and I'm willing to fish and document a detailed review, of any bait. I think this is a great idea and a true means of conducting a real world research.

I'm from Massachusetts but do 90% of my fishing in Maine, as all my reports have shown.

Bring on the 8" BAA, in perch and I'll test that thing from ice out to ice in :lol:

Spring to Fall seasons for me. The hard water keeps the swim baits in their box for 2-3 months a year in this area.

Cool idea, I'll throw my hat in the ring! And heck, I don't mind sending the bait back after reviewing/testing either. ;)

I fish Table Rock several times a year - fairly clear water. Bull Shoals also -- VERY clear water Lake of the Ozarks -- Clarity 2 feet +/- - And a few smaller lakes with varying water clarity. - ALL lakes HEAVILY pressured though, no untouched farm ponds for me.....if all this matters? - Thanks for the cool program!

-

WEST of the Mississippi......by just a few miles in Missouri.

South East Region

I live in North Georgia.

I fish Lake Lanier which has Stripers,Spots,& Largemouth along with Walleye and Gar.

I also fish several small resivoirs that have some big Largemouth Bass.

No worries about ice for the winter.

California -West Coast. I do independent studies( I dont go to school every day) So I'm on here all day anyways :lol: . Anyone whos traded or dealt with me knows how good I am with pm and email responses :mrgreen: .

Wo-now. Independent studies means that you are "homeschooled" correct?

Not really, kinda, I go to school once a week for 2 hrs to pick up work and learn the lessons. I do all the work at home. But not taught at home.

Another guy from PA (and not far from that warm water discharge in the Susquehanna). I'm pretty new to swimbaiting, and have no experience with anything beyond AC Plugs and a Lunker Punker, but I'd love to help out.

East :P