2016 SUB Battle for The Underground

swimbaitunderground

Thanks Sam! Honestly I'm just stoked to be here. First time I ever entered the battle so it's pretty cool! Good luck to all! I'll be happy just to weigh a decent fish. And of course wish for week long earthquakes in Cali haha! Let's see some slobs!

Was the code not released?

12h01 in whatever time zone California is in. I think that's 15h01 for you. Already dark herein Africa by then.

I've been counting down the days for months now but going though a major big fish slump and just heard that my number 1 venue is off limits. We've just gone into post spawn here so the big girls are hiding. All my swimbaits are doing is scattering bass fry.

I'm rather bleak but will grind away.

Good luck to everyone competing!

I'll get the party started.  I think I'll need one at least a pound heavier to have any shot at winning but it was still nice to get off to a decent start.  She took a sinking Meathead slow-rolled over a rock/weed flat.  With the winds gusting to 25 MPH just holding the boat in one place was a challenge.

post-21326-0-74310400-1477343163_thumb.jpg

post-21326-0-44397300-1477343208_thumb.jpg

post-21326-0-07479600-1477343233_thumb.jpg