SU Irvine Night Tournament

Londonmitch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great turn out last night 24 total anglers with about 9 boats and 6 people on shore. Big fish of the night was an absolute beast at 11.20 caught by Alex (Gullywashere) ad Austin (SwimbaitsatLMV). Second went to Garrett (Bassindaily) with a 2.82lb fish from shore. Gully and Austin took the cash prize while Garrett got an 11in Rago SKT (donated by 3ills) and a Bass Brigade Lunkers tee. Big thanks to TripleOG 3ills and the guys at Bass Brigade for the prizes

Here are a couple quick shots of the winning fish with a couple others that were weighed in. Thanks again to everyone that came out it was a fun night. More pics will be up soon

post-67-14252989315162_thumb.jpg

post-67-14252989315347_thumb.jpg

I had a great time last night. thanks Chris for putting this together. Cant wait for next time. lots of great sticks out there that are some of the nicest guys you could meet. a big thanks to swimbaitbassin987 for hookin me up the back seat, its been so long that I have fished from a boat, everything that I was doing felt backwards. casting to shore instead of from shore and different angles and so on. never the less a great time all around. Alex had the pig of the night. this thing was a monster and I was thinking about why not to many fish were caught and it hit me...Alex got the one that ate them all :lol: . good times. Thanks again

We had a great turn out last night 24 total anglers with about 9 boats and 6 people on shore. Big fish of the night was an absolute beast at 11.20 caught by Alex (Gullywashere) ad Austin (SwimbaitsatLMV). Second went to Garrett (Bassindaily) with a 2.82lb fish from shore. Gully and Austin took the cash prize while Garrett got an 11in Rago SKT (donated by 3ills) and a Bass Brigade Lunkers tee. Big thanks to TripleOG 3ills and the guys at Bass Brigade for the prizes

Here are a couple quick shots of the winning fish with a couple others that were weighed in. Thanks again to everyone that came out it was a fun night. More pics will be up soon

Had a blast last night!

Congrats to Gully and Austin! Stoked on Gully poppin that PB too!!!

Hope to see everyone soon for another one :D

Had a blast last night!

Congrats to Gully and Austin! Stoked on Gully poppin that PB too!!!

Hope to see everyone soon for another one :D

Great turn out, had a blast!

I had a great time last night. thanks Chris for putting this together. Cant wait for next time. lots of great sticks out there that are some of the nicest guys you could meet. a big thanks to swimbaitbassin987 for hookin me up the back seat, its been so long that I have fished from a boat, everything that I was doing felt backwards. casting to shore instead of from shore and different angles and so on. never the less a great time all around. Alex had the pig of the night. this thing was a monster and I was thinking about why not to many fish were caught and it hit me...Alex got the one that ate them all :lol: . good times. Thanks again

Glad you were able to get on a boat! The bite was tough overall for us as well. I would count over 100 casts or more to get one good bite. Well worth it! Great group of people and looking forward to the next gathering.

Had a great time out there, and Denny's is always fun!

Good to see everyone again, especially those who don't get out as much. Glad I could make it, especially to see Alex break his PB! Looking forward to the next one, wherever it may be

Geoff

Congrats Gully on that PB Toad and congrats to Bassindaily for winning the 11"Skt Rago I Donated for second biggest fish.Wish I was there good job on putting the tourney together SU!

3ills aka TripleOG