HUDD 68

Ryan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just received my first hudd order. Some 68's and 6 "weedless. Also was lucky to get a couple free baits. Anyway, how do I tell what the ROF is on the bait. My 68's have 12 and 5 stamped on the tail. They also feel the same weight to me.

Mine were labeled on the package. They wrote it in pencil on the back of the cardboard. You could put a dab of fingernail polish or something on the 5 or 12 on the tail for each different weight.

Ive found any kind of pen or pencil wears off through time. I take a paper clip, unravel it, heat the end up, then burn the ROF in the tail. Its permanent. I also make similar notes in the tail that tell me what kind of mod I did to the bait.

Mine finally arrived today with a few freebies included. Took them for a boat ride and stuck a pig after about 2 hours. I guess the hype is valid

Still haven't gotten mine yet??? Hope there here by tomorrow so I can fish them this weekend! 8-)

See I complained and they came today with some free gifts! 8-)8-)

Its all good!

chasenbass

Mine came today, complete with free baits too.

I bought 3 68's and a 4th that was a holdover trout. For some reason the crossed out holdover and gave me a Hitch. Maybe they sold out and had to substitute, either way the Hitch looks badazz. It looks enough like a trout to me :D