SU Giveaway #1: Tell Us Why?

SU Crew

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not trade or sell the bait, I will put serious time into the bait and I will persevere through the skunked trips with the hopes of landing a giant and new PB. I will shrug off all the doubt my friends put in my head when I tie it on. Their skepticism will motivate me even more to prove them wrong because in the back of my head, I know I could be but one cast away from the fish of a lifetime.

Man I would really love a chance to fish the Mother! Since I started making baits my main rule for myself is if Im going to make baits, then Im not fishing other similar baits first. I don't want any pre-conceived notions about how a bait should swim, react, sink rate, anything. I make a few baits that I don't think can be touched by production baits, but there are other designs that I have tweaked a lot and never got the action Ive seen from other baits. With the Mother being sucha high dollar bait, I would like to fish it side by side one of mine. I love that its a wood bait, we need more quality wood baits on the market!

OK I talked myself out of it! I have a XXH PARABOLIC that would fish this bait perfectly, but Im feel lucky I can make a decent bait that is fairly comparable in size (have yet to see the Mother's person in action). I hope the person who wins this bait has the gear and the determination to fish the HELL out if this bait without being scared to mess up the paint or fish in nasty places. Whoever gets it, if there is any wood maintenance that needs to be done, paint chip repair, GATOR teeth marks :lol: , hook rash clear repair... send it to me and Ill hook it up for free, make it like new again, keep you chucking that big girl in search of a new PB! Good Luck SU!

Because winning one in a giveaway is the only way I'll ever be able to own one and still keep my wife. ;)

I like that answer too :lol: I think I should win this bait so I can fish it and eventually hang it in a tree :lol: So I ever time I fish there it can laugh at me hanging there! :lol: